Thread: Help

Thanks

Default Help

Soil or hydro or coco: coco

Strain: jack 47

Photo or Auto: photo

plant age: 12 days since putting seed in coco ( sprouted up 2 days from planting )

pot size: 1 litre

has it been repotted? and when?: no

soil type: coco

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: coco a and b and daily

Air temps (max min): 28-18c

Res temps (max min):

humidity:45

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): 600 hps

Light schedule: 18-6

ph level: 5.6

EC (hydro and coco only) think its .6 ( 350ppm)

Background EC. 225ppm

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) was twice a day but now daily with coco a and b

Introduced myself on this website as my plants were very pale green. Was told to use nutrients as I didn't add any to start off with. Everything was looking good until I fed too much ( was tired at the time and only realised after I fed them ). Had no internet so cudnt get on this so I did a flush and checked run off after to get the same as I was putting in. Now think one of my plants is overwatered with some bite burn. Also I see a lot of roots coming out of the bottom off my pots and they don't seem to be growing at all in height but def out the way. Hope someone can point me in the right direction with feeding times and light height as my leaves are curling up abit at edges. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jebus88 For This Useful Post:

G' (08-03-18)

Thanks

Not sure how to add pics using my fone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jebus88 For This Useful Post:

G' (08-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jebus88 View Post
    Soil or hydro or coco: coco

Strain: jack 47

Photo or Auto: photo

plant age: 12 days since putting seed in coco ( sprouted up 2 days from planting )

pot size: 1 litre

has it been repotted? and when?: no

soil type: coco

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: coco a and b and daily

Air temps (max min): 28-18c

Res temps (max min):

humidity:45

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): 600 hps

Light schedule: 18-6

ph level: 5.6

EC (hydro and coco only) think its .6 ( 350ppm)

Background EC. 225ppm

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) was twice a day but now daily with coco a and b

Introduced myself on this website as my plants were very pale green. Was told to use nutrients as I didn't add any to start off with. Everything was looking good until I fed too much ( was tired at the time and only realised after I fed them ). Had no internet so cudnt get on this so I did a flush and checked run off after to get the same as I was putting in. Now think one of my plants is overwatered with some bite burn. Also I see a lot of roots coming out of the bottom off my pots and they don't seem to be growing at all in height but def out the way. Hope someone can point me in the right direction with feeding times and light height as my leaves are curling up abit at edges. Thanks
    By no means an expert as ive not managed a succesful grow yet BUT pH wants to be 5.8 in order for all nutes to be available mate

Also to add photos if youre using tapatalk when you click reply just underneath it says Photos, Files, Videos like this:

Otherwise a hosting site would be the best way forward 👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

G' (08-03-18), jebus88 (08-03-18)

Thanks

Hello mate, your problem is not ph related, you are overwatering. From a seedling, water and then leave it until the pot loses half its weight before watering again.When you have a few roots increase to every other day. Once the roots are established feed daily. Feed an ec at 0.2 above what it is from the tap.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

jebus88 (08-03-18), joker_the_smoker (08-03-18)

Thanks

Sorry mate, I forgot the light. Place the back of your hand at canopy level, then slowly lower the bulb. If you're hand feels comfortable, so will the plants.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

jebus88 (08-03-18)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

its looks ok mate, nothing bad going on.up feed a tad

twice a day like mary said is to much to soon, they aint got the root mass for it.read this https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients

early days in coco you wana be evrry other day or every 3rd day, you dont want to be drenching them this early on, lettin the coco dry very slightly is best but not bone dry you want them root searching.

every day drenching to 30% run off when they are few week in to veg an have alot roots put down.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

jebus88 (08-03-18), ladymaryjane (08-03-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies. The leaves on the one thats drooping more theres a couple of brown spots which I'm guessing was too much nutrients? Was def over watering lol. Also each day I look at the bottom of pots there is more roots showing. I'm guessing they all hit the bottom 1st then start filling the rest of pot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk