Thread: Late Lady

Thanks

Default Late Lady

So I’m a week from harvest but I’ve got one girl that for some reason is I’d say at least a week, probably 2 away from being ready (all the same strain) I can’t believe how it’s got such a big difference to the other plants it’s sat next to, same strain, same room.....wtf!

ive got nowhere other than my grow area to harvest and dry my buds. I’ve thought about cardboard boxes but I’m worried about not having them in the right conditions for their dry which as we all know is completely necessary to get bang on. Anyone got any bright ideas?

I’ve thought about covering the one that’s not ready so it doesn’t get any light for a while as someone mentioned that speeds it up but haven’t got a clue. Fortunately it’s my smallest plant so if I can’t sort anything properly I’m going to have to harvest it early.

What would happen if I just chopped the other plants down and hung them as per usual and then literally just left the last one in the room I cut in the dark for a week?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

I bloody hate it when that happens

You're gonna have to cut it... if you leave it in the dark, the best expectation would be that she didn't grow anymore
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I bloody hate it when that happens

You're gonna have to cut it... if you leave it in the dark, the best expectation would be that she didn't grow anymore
    killer, I thought they might mature more if left on the plant without lights..... if I just left one led on as high as I can get it without it having an effect on the temperature in there and maybe I could try and box it in so no light escapes onto the other plants. That could work but I don’t know how the fuck I’m gonna be able to do it.