Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Please help! Need some advice for my flowering plant - Includes pics

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Thats me fucked then

Im a coco grower and ain't got clue about soil.

Where's Captain Beefy?!
    Haha! Don't worry about it man, appreciated for being interested I really can't figure out what the hell happened, trying to think whether it's worth tearing down and starting again. I'm now hoping on Captain Beefy lol! Sailing the beery seas no doubt XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    It’s not light burn, cause it’s all the way to the lower light. What’s your watering schedule, and are you getting run off on each feeding? When you say regular soil what do you mean by that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was watering her every two days with 1Lt or when she felt light. No not every feeding, there has been a few times that I've seen no run off. I thought of overwatering, so this is day two of not watering her. The only way I could describe it is B&Q bought soil. Incase your not from the UK B&Q is like a hardware/garden store.

I'm glad it's not light burn, as I've also turned the lights off the past few days, so now they go back on lol.

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

its fukin starving bach at a glance + needs a massive hit of a good all rounder imo. atb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thingy (10-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    its fukin starving bach at a glance + needs a massive hit of a good all rounder imo. atb
    Hey Captain, What does bach mean dude? Do you mean a All rounder nutrient? Sorry to be a total noob about this Would've thought it would be quite suiting for a Captain to be at the bar XD especially on a Saturday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thingy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (10-03-18)

Thanks

i use the word bach as in butty / mate..................yes if that were mine id be hitting it with a good allrounder / fert E.G miracle grow 15/15/30 or summit along these lines ewe looking for its what id be giving it,dont give me ooooh beefa miracle grow is carcinogenic !!! smoking dope is to,after all we do flush the buggers prior the chop see.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thingy (10-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Defo some heat stress going on??
    Those dead leaves, go inside the bud where there at and check for rot.
    What's your humidity?
    How long left?

Current Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Previous diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Sadface (10-03-18), Thingy (10-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Beat me to it asking what RH is I know I’m fighting it at the moment

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Thingy (10-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i use the word bach as in butty / mate..................yes if that were mine id be hitting it with a good allrounder / fert E.G miracle grow 15/15/30 or summit along these lines ewe looking for its what id be giving it,dont give me ooooh beefa miracle grow is carcinogenic !!! smoking dope is to,after all we do flush the buggers prior the chop see.
    Lol! Sorry man should've really got that XD. Ok, great I'll go and get some in the morning and I'll let you know in a few days what's happened. Thank you for giving me hope towards her. Haha! I'm not going to doubt you at all, I trust the Captains opinion Again thanks dude.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thingy For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (10-03-18)

Thanks

if ewe get miracle grow theres a spoon comes with it double sided use the small scoop level it off and add x 2 to a litre of water give it 2 servings of this in a row when waterings needed and watch her colour come back then resort to normal bloom nutes,failling this ewe mite have lockout duw to PH issues feed it first tho then we know whats what dont panic i wont kill your plant btw.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    Defo some heat stress going on??
    Those dead leaves, go inside the bud where there at and check for rot.
    What's your humidity?
    How long left?

Current Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Previous diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles
    That was my first thought. No, I've just looked over her with a loupe and I couldn't see anything going/is rotten. RH is 42. Around two weeks left I thought. The only reason I doubt is because one half is brown and the other is white (pistils)

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Thingy For This Useful Post:

Sadface (10-03-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast