Thread: Baby’s

Thanks

Default Answered: Baby’s

I have 7 of my baby’s sprouted about 3 days ago they have there first set of real leaves coming through , I’ve put them under my 400w hps already about 1 1/2 foot 2 foot away would this be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "when they young its best keep it good distance, to much intensity up close when they babys not good.. i wouldnt have my 250mh closer than 15inch when they tiny, but as they get bigger they will be able to handle it more.

if they start go a very yellow like colour up top then they getting bleached an the light is to intense/ close.

i think that light distance should be ok though, 20inch should be plenty with some air movement inbetween"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bbrks For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (09-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrks View Post
    I have 7 of my baby’s sprouted about 3 days ago they have there first set of real leaves coming through , I’ve put them under my 400w hps already about 1 1/2 foot 2 foot away would this be okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just depends on the light.. I saw a light distance chart on the forum yesterday. I have 3 under 400w right now and I keep my light 10.5 inches away.. lemme see if I can find the chart for you

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

when they young its best keep it good distance, to much intensity up close when they babys not good.. i wouldnt have my 250mh closer than 15inch when they tiny, but as they get bigger they will be able to handle it more.

if they start go a very yellow like colour up top then they getting bleached an the light is to intense/ close.

i think that light distance should be ok though, 20inch should be plenty with some air movement inbetween