Thread: High guys

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

Cool High guys

High guys first time grower long time toker. I've had experience growing shrooms but not cannabis . I've purchased some seeds from a reputable seedbank (seedsman) I'm for ordering a 450w viparspectra (I know it's not the true wattage) next week and plan to do 2 autos and then halfway through the grow start my next 2 to get a kind of cycle going to become self sufficient. What I'm wondering is will this light be enough ? I can add more lights if necessary but it would have to be another 4weeks down the line ...
    I hope to learn from this group and talk to people like myself with a passion for cannabis and it's many qualities. Thanks in advance for any advice given .

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mycosyco For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (12-03-18), G' (13-03-18), ganja.lad (12-03-18), turnkey (13-03-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mycosyco View Post
    High guys first time grower long time toker. I've had experience growing shrooms but not cannabis . I've purchased some seeds from a reputable seedbank (seedsman) I'm for ordering a 450w viparspectra (I know it's not the true wattage) next week and plan to do 2 autos and then halfway through the grow start my next 2 to get a kind of cycle going to become self sufficient. What I'm wondering is will this light be enough ? I can add more lights if necessary but it would have to be another 4weeks down the line ...
    I hope to learn from this group and talk to people like myself with a passion for cannabis and it's many qualities. Thanks in advance for any advice given .
    Sorry mate, the site is usually more welcoming on your first post, but you put a question in it ;-) lol. Welcome to the talk mate, that might be enoguh to do 2 autos, if youre in a space of around 2-3ft squared i reckon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (12-03-18), G' (13-03-18), ganja.lad (12-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

welcome on board mate,,,, and best of luck with the grow ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

G' (13-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother, the more info you give about your grow the more the guys here on the talk will be able to help you, good luck bro, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times