Thread: I smoked a dying leaf

GreenBalls Guest

Default I smoked a dying leaf

Hello!

I'm a couple of months into a grow. I had one plant that suffered major transplant issues at the beginning‎ and never recovered. I just left it in the corner of the tent in a tiny starter pot and fed with the others. It's remained a skinny 6" high since. It will grow an inch long pair of leaves, which turn yellow, then brown, then just go crispy and basically die. And so on. There's just one‎ little bud site at the top which I'm hoping will give me one super strong spliff or something.

Anyway, I pulled off ‎a couple of tiny yellow/brown leaves. Looking through the scope, they had a good few trichs on them. I dried them a little bit more.

Put them in a joint and I'm completely raas arse bombaclaat waddafuck mellow-bastard mashup‎.‎

Hadn't smoked in a few weeks so my tolerance is nil. ‎Just thought I'd‎ share the experience.‎

Peace‎

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-03-18), British green (12-03-18), Ironman (12-03-18), WhIpLaSh (13-03-18)