Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Curing on a large(ish) scale

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Feebay item no. 192317069345 and theyre accurate in as much as they all show the same

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

THE DARK KNIGHT (13-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Feebay item no. 192317069345 and theyre accurate in as much as they all show the same
    Thanks mate, that’s what I was after. As long as they all read the same that’s all I need. I can then compare them to my humidity meter and then offset any difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

if you want food grade buckets .... pop along to your local morrisons or bakery .... they have LOADS of food grade buckets with lids that the use for the jam etc .....they will give you free of charge ... i have loads here i was given of various sizes mate ..
    it will save everyone some cash instead of buying them .... perhaps you could put the bud in brown paper bags ... then seal them in the buckets ....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

G' (15-03-18), Slazenger (23-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    perhaps you could put the bud in brown paper bags ... then seal them in the buckets ....
    Thanks for the heads up but can’t pull myself to ask for buckets. Make me feel like I do when I ask a girl on a date haha

Wouldn’t the brown paper bags remove more of the moisture quicker? Thought the aim of drying and curing was to do it as slowly as possible?

Hobbit Guest

You musta got a good batch, I got about 8 of em and they seem to all read different.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (19-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    You musta got a good batch, I got about 8 of em and they seem to all read different.
    I’ve just ordered 16 which is more than I need so hopefully can get the majority to be equal to eachother

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

on a large scale mon, do we get the honour of seeing this bud

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DARK KNIGHT
    I’ve just ordered 16 which is more than I need so hopefully can get the majority to be equal to eachother
    4 out of 4 here and im not usually lucky

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

G' (16-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    on a large scale mon, do we get the honour of seeing this bud
    Yeah mate one week, I will pick one of the better ones to enter in POTM maybe, always wondered how I’d get on. May get good reviews. Not my best effort but should get 25oz off the biggest one. But will probably be the smallest one that I enter as it looks the best and most even canopy .

The next one I grow will definitely be a ck tender I’m going to be giving it mad love and TLC.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

G' (16-03-18)

Thanks

4 out of 4 here and im not usually lucky
    Ha I’m preferring you’re odds. They are onky cheap though so I’ll get more or just send them back for replacements

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

G' (16-03-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast