Thread: Hello all

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Hello all

Must confess to been a lurker for sometime but this has been something I’ve considered for a long time and I managed to find most information I needed during my planning phase. I’d like to thank you all for that you seem a good community 🙂

A little about my grow...

3 plants Super Silver Haze (Tom, Dick & Harry) they came to me as babies only a few inch high except Dick who was quite a bit smaller.

Growing in a large 35l fabric pot with a layer of pebbles layer of perlite and finished of with 60% soil / perlite mix.

600w high pressure sodium in a 1.2x1.2x2 lighthouse tent.

We have struggled with temp & humidity they came to me the day before we had all the snow but I have now managed to source a bigger fan to pull more out and a electric radiator to help with temp.

I also think I made the mistake of over watering but spotted it early (after reading some other posts &#128578 I’m guessing high humidity didn’t help but since I’ve stopped they seemed to have perked up looking pretty healthly I think just over 1ft tall even Dick broke the ft mark.

Once humidity is under proper control hopefully tomorrow I’m going to start again maybe 1l each? and see how they take that.

Anyway I look forward to discussing all things grow related as I’m really enjoying my new hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mp83 For This Useful Post:

BB (12-03-18), G' (13-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    Must confess to been a lurker for sometime but this has been something I’ve considered for a long time and I managed to find most information I needed during my planning phase. I’d like to thank you all for that you seem a good community 🙂

A little about my grow...

3 plants Super Silver Haze (Tom, Dick & Harry) they came to me as babies only a few inch high except Dick who was quite a bit smaller.

Growing in a large 35l fabric pot with a layer of pebbles layer of perlite and finished of with 60% soil / perlite mix.

600w high pressure sodium in a 1.2x1.2x2 lighthouse tent.

We have struggled with temp & humidity they came to me the day before we had all the snow but I have now managed to source a bigger fan to pull more out and a electric radiator to help with temp.

I also think I made the mistake of over watering but spotted it early (after reading some other posts &#128578 I’m guessing high humidity didn’t help but since I’ve stopped they seemed to have perked up looking pretty healthly I think just over 1ft tall even Dick broke the ft mark.

Once humidity is under proper control hopefully tomorrow I’m going to start again maybe 1l each? and see how they take that.

Anyway I look forward to discussing all things grow related as I’m really enjoying my new hobby.

Welcome buddy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

G' (13-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome brother, looking good there matey, enjoy your grow and don't be afraid to ask questions, good luck matey, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times