Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HELP! I think my weed may be laced with GLASS

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

I don't believe the glass hype bullshit I'm sorry to say. Who would really do that to make a few quid on a kilo when the boys moving kilos would rather not risk losing the custom and probably already earning enough anyway. I swear I once read about class a shit being put into weed to make users more addictive lol. As if anyone's gonna waste good gear ffs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Valentina (20-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Im in UK too and have been smoking for 30 years+ never found glass, sugar, sand or anything thats not usually there in my weed. Have heard all the stories but am not convinced. Maybe the odd few have tried but as above, cant see the point of it, I mean how much ground glass would you have to add to an ounce to make it weigh a worthwhile amount more

Glass/sand a bit too heavy to stay on the bud I think and certainly wont burn in a spliff/vape so no danger of smoking it.

Pics on the CD look more like smears than scratches

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Not seen one of those round shiny things for a while.

Only story I heard of was a guy using a sand/media blasting machine to fire fine particles into the buds......

.....but then i thought what bullshit, can you imagine what a bud would look like after being through a sand blaster ffs?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Valentina (20-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Default HELP! I think my weed may be laced with GLASS

There was a spell about 7 years ago where bud was being sprayed with somthing to add weight.we called it sand weed and stayed well clear of it.your bud looks nothing like what was going around then though.
    Just found this on google which is what they call grit weed which is contaminated with a spray to add weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BB; 14-03-18 at 09:33 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

British green (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    There was a spell about 7 years ago where bud was being sprayed with somthing to add weight.we called it sand weed and stayed well clear of it.your bud looks nothing like what was going around then though.
    Just found this on google which is what they call grit weed which is contaminated with a spray to add weight.

I remember some stuff that was being bounced around my neck of the woods and the stuff was fire proof. Don’t know what it was sprayed with but it just wouldn’t burn at all. Even got a bud set fire to it to see it self extinguish . 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

BB (14-03-18), M_C (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I remember some stuff that was being bounced around my neck of the woods and the stuff was fire proof. Don’t know what it was sprayed with but it just wouldn’t burn at all. Even got a bud set fire to it to see it self extinguish . 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    Lmao yer think it was coated in asbestos

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

British green (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post

Not surprised you stayed well clear, who the feck would buy that

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

grow your own...job sorted

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-03-18), M_C (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Potagonia View Post
    Why don't you burn a little nug then sift through the ash if there are no more crystals then you can be sure it's not glass

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L23 using Tapatalk
    i second this,most logical way and fastest without having to wait on a loupe.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

GMOGreen Guest

I've had sugar sprayed and glass sprayed, get 1 lil dot of it on ya tongue and see if it feels like glass on ya teeth or if it melts and takes sweet

Instant answer brother!

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast