Thread: Strain giving only body stone/buzz and no head high at all?????????????

Thanks

Default Strain giving only body stone/buzz and no head high at all?????????????

Hi!

So Im looking for a strain that does not give head/cerebral-high and an impact on memory. Im just looking for the really nice relaxing body-stone/buzz without having my cognitive function affected.

I have read about the strain Narkush by Seedsman, but Im still not 100% sure about its effects. Has anyone tried it and could tell me the effects?

Are there any strains that you guys could recommend me?
    Last edited by Verique; 14-03-18 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

J Trich is the Seedsman rep here, I'll ask him to pop in & help
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (14-03-18), J Trich (16-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Verique View Post
    Hi!

So Im looking for a strain that does not give head/cerebral-high and an impact on memory. Im just looking for the really nice relaxing body-stone/buzz without having my cognitive function affected.

I have read about the strain Narkush by Seedsman, but Im still not 100% sure about its effects. Has anyone tried it and could tell me the effects?

Are there any strains that you guys could recommend me?
    Hi Verique, then you are looking for Candida CD1 (cbd 20:1), that gene is perfect for relaxing or sleeping ... is a very low THC (average about 1% THC against 17% CBD, so it is free of those effects that you do not want. When you try it, you tell me .. https://www.seedsman.com/candida-cd-1-feminised-seeds

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

LtlWilli (25-03-18), M_C (16-03-18), Twisted (16-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

CDB strains is what u want.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

J Trich (19-03-18), LtlWilli (25-03-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Hi Verique, then you are looking for Candida CD1 (cbd 20:1), that gene is perfect for relaxing or sleeping ... is a very low THC (average about 1% THC against 17% CBD, so it is free of those effects that you do not want. When you try it, you tell me ..

Second that for Candida CD1. It’s an amazing CBD strain. As for sleeping, CBD does tend to either knock you out, or keep you wide awake. I can’t use CBD in the evenings as it keeps me awake
    Last edited by Bomber; 16-03-18 at 11:07 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

J Trich (19-03-18)