Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Need a plant doctor

Macky Guest

Mate, you're in coco right? Feed them if you are! Like now lol, twice a day if you can. And as I said get them in their final pots now or you're just gonna have tiny plants.

They need a feed mate, they're looking starvin

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18), Medicalweed (16-03-18)

Thanks

How can you tell ,by colour of leaves?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicalweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Medicalweed View Post
    How can you tell ,by colour of leaves?
    Come on mate! Are you even reading what we are writing here or just asking questions? You have been asked numerous times what medium you're growing in, can you answer the question please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Thanks

Yes i am reading and sorry im doing coco , i should of made a grow diary on here!

I was just curious to how you can tell they needing feeding thats all

I got some cana coca A and cana coca B .

Im using 2 litre water bottle, and @sadface said to use 1/4 so what ratio should i do?

Add CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add CANNA COCO A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add CANNA Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
    The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 - 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
    Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2

Dos it mean 1 litre to 250 ml?
    My maths is terrible sorry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicalweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

All good mate, the more info we have the easier it is to help you :-)

You see, in coco, you don't have a medium that holds nuits well, so you have to few often. The medium is void of pretty much any nuits. Your seed, has enough for in it to get it to shoot and show green, and grow some roots, it'll last a few days. If the medium doesn't have nuits in, the plant doesn't have any food. Soil, holds nuits well, and you may not need to feed it for a few weeks. But coco is different, it is classed as hydro, and as I mentioned I won't hold your nuits.

So though you've been watering it, she hasn't had any food at all for near a week! ( 10 days, 3 days it ran on it's reserves, 7 without).

You can tell it need feeding because it's all over pale. Different dificiences will show yellow, but in different places depending on what nuit it is. Or go darker green if it has too much of something.

Should have done what sad face said and fed them 1/4 strength nuits ;-)

It's all a learning curve mate, there is a lot to learn over your first few crops. They'll be fine. Just get some food down them. And of you have any more issue get back on here fast, oh and of course, get a diary sorted so we can follow your progress and offer advice if you need it. Prevention is better than cure, if you had a diary this would have been prevented, get it done mate ;-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

That EC varient. I'd need more detail on mate. Get it all in your diary and I'll have a butchers :-) hope this helps mate

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18), Medicalweed (16-03-18)

Thanks

Done made a grow thead :P

I ordered a 10l water bottle but for now i have a 2litre coke bottle (rinsed out of course) I got my ec pen ready!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicalweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Thanks

So i worked out about 5ml each? ( thats 1/4 of ratio) (1:250)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicalweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

I don't know what you mean mate. You have a 2 litre bottle of water? Are you using bottled water? I'm not sure of the dosage on canna, but what ever it say on the bottle somethin like 4ml per litre, then you need to put in a quarter of that, so 1ml per ltr. So if you've got two litres of water, you'll need 2ml.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Thanks

Yer 2 litre bottle of water , and its tap water thats been left for 25 hours.

Btw the ratio is CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water).

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Medicalweed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast