Thread: Cactus nutrients 3:5:7+

Thanks

Default Cactus nutrients 3:5:7+

I am growing Northern Lights Autos. It's week 7 and I haven't added any nutrients. Is this Cactus nutrient N:P2O5:K2O 3:5:7+ is good to use or better would be only PK?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

If it's all you have then it is all you have....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-03-18), Bud Lightyear (16-03-18), THC Prince (16-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

3-5-7 just denotes the ratio, the strength will be really low because cactus only needs tiny amounts of NPK and the other elements it contains. So in theory you may need half and half mix to give you the same feed strength as canna specific nutes at 3 ml per litre..

Regards BL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

THC Prince (16-03-18)

Thanks

I don't have any these specific canna nutrients in my country. Maybe some suggestions how I have to ask/search the nutrients from the flowering shops?

If I don't add any nutrients at all then is it ok ... about how many % may be going to lost?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Chicken shit is a good all around plant food......., I seen it on strain hunters on you tube

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

THC Prince (14-01-20)

Thanks

chicken shit have lots of N.

seems that the answer to my question is: tomato nutrients.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THC Prince For This Useful Post:

Valentina (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THC Prince View Post
    I am growing Northern Lights Autos. It's week 7 and I haven't added any nutrients. Is this Cactus nutrient N:P2O5:K2O 3:5:7+ is good to use or better would be only PK?
    With my first grow I used Orchid nutrients for grow 35:10:10, and Cactus nutrients for bloom 8:34:32. It worked, results were okay.

In the next grow I used CITRUS nutrients, as they have Summer and Winter nutrients. Summer is 25:15:15; Winter 20:20:20. Results were in my opinion a bit less good.

I have tried "Chilli Focus" which I already have for my chillies. It is a blend of seaweed extract and synthetic nutrients with trace minerals. It was a bit poor on the whole but I felt better using a food specific nutrient.

I tried organic "fish blood and bone" powder fertiliser. I use Liquid Seaweed. I can't say it was as spectacular as my initial Orchid nutrients!

I have tried a bunch of Advanced Nutrients supplements. Can't say they were that wonderful at all.

I am using something called "Black Magic" now. It is a Miracle Grow product that is meant for cannabis growing (as far as I know), but there is nothing in their website or marketing that mentions it, and not long ago someone here used their soil and had issues.

Long story short, I have not yet tried proper Cannabis nutrients for my plants - but that is more to do with my own stubbornness than circumstances.

All the best with your tomato nutrients. For P and K values you can always add BONEMEAL which should be available from the average gardening shops.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

THC Prince (14-01-20)