Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Just keep burping ya jars then.thats all you can do 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

Grow420- (17-03-18)

Thanks

Theres about under 2 oz solid nugs but insides still moist I can squeeze jt and the bud goes back to its usuall shape

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grow420- For This Useful Post:

BB (17-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Are you happy with it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

Grow420- (17-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Are you happy with it?

Yea just want a smell to come now lol

Macky Guest

The buds do feel dry and crispy on the outside mate, the water on the outer parts on do bud evaporate easier. It's the moisture in the middle that seeps out when jarred that ruins your buds. That's why you have to wait until they're snapping. That shows there is little moisture left in the whole bud, not just the outside

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BB (17-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    The buds do feel dry and crispy on the outside mate, the water on the outer parts on do bud evaporate easier. It's the moisture in the middle that seeps out when jarred that ruins your buds. That's why you have to wait until they're snapping. That shows there is little moisture left in the whole bud, not just the outside

I read that its better to jar just before they snap only been in the jar a week

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grow420- View Post
    I read that its better to jar just before they snap only been in the jar a week

Yes mate it is lol. It's a tough medium to find! To dry, as they won't cure right, you'll be left with dry weed that grinds to powder, to weed, you'll have decent weed structure, but the terpenes will suffer.

I find it best, personally, to hang at 15c, for ten days minimum, regardless of bud size. Don't have a fan blowing at then, don't hang them in your tent as the air gets removed too quickly so moisture will be removed too fast.

When the stems audibly snap, but don't break fully off, and hold on by a little bit of stem fibre, I'll jar them. But I'm still trying to master this process. It's hard to get it right! The drying is the most important bit, as long as you do that right, the cure won't matter as much. It's all about letting the moisture stay in the buds as long as possible so all the sugars and other chino aka can be broken down properly. Dry to quickly and no matter what you do, you'll have harsh smoke and black ash.... Unless you grow organic

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

The RH can have a big effect on drying as well, if you are drying in a very dry area it will speed up drying, just like a cigar they need the proper humidity at all phases, in my opinion. Finding the right number and temperature is an art and changes based on location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

Grow420- (20-03-18), Sal_Governale (20-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wsg View Post
    The RH can have a big effect on drying as well, if you are drying in a very dry area it will speed up drying, just like a cigar they need the proper humidity at all phases, in my opinion. Finding the right number and temperature is an art and changes based on location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They shouldve come today so ill let you guys know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast