Thread: First time grow White Widow Autoflower Channel Islands Uk

Thanks

Default First time grow White Widow Autoflower Channel Islands Uk

If someone can help me a lil bit please...

I’m living within the Channel Islands on the north west of France which is technically UK but summer can produce fairly decent weather- I have a nice spot outside with adequate sun and breeze which I intend on puttin my plant in after 3 week so of growth indoors under led grow light.

Starting germination mid June time.

Need some advice on what natural soil to blend together for my Autoflower strain to eventually go outside.

I was thinking of using a mixture of organic compost, wood ash, sand and potting soil along with some blood fish and bone.

I want to start the growth in the pot I intend to finish it in and I’m looking for organic, easy accessible alternatives to buying premade soil online as this isn’t really an option due to the level of customs on the island I live on.

I want to give my plants the best possible start in life so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt 🤙

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mgd0123 For This Useful Post:

G' (17-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mgd0123 View Post
    If someone can help me a lil bit please...

I’m living within the Channel Islands on the north west of France which is technically UK but summer can produce fairly decent weather- I have a nice spot outside with adequate sun and breeze which I intend on puttin my plant in after 3 week so of growth indoors under led grow light.

Starting germination mid June time.

Need some advice on what natural soil to blend together for my Autoflower strain to eventually go outside.

I was thinking of using a mixture of organic compost, wood ash, sand and potting soil along with some blood fish and bone.

I want to start the growth in the pot I intend to finish it in and I’m looking for organic, easy accessible alternatives to buying premade soil online as this isn’t really an option due to the level of customs on the island I live on.

I want to give my plants the best possible start in life so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt 酪
    Welcome to the talk brother, don't you have any type of garden shops or garden centers on the island mate where you could purchase a good organic compost to use as a base medium for your grow, or maybe use some sieved soil from your garden and add some peat and perlite along with some nutrients like blood fish and bone as you suggest, are there any nutrients available on the island ? if not you could maybe use something like tomato food, just grabbing at straws here to try and help you out mate, i'm fairly new to growing myself so maybe one of the more experienced growers will be along soon and offer you some better advice, good luck brother, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Welcome to the talk matt, head over to the newbies section n start a diary outline your plans n then folk can throw ideas n you can come up with a solid plan.
    Have a good browse at the stickys n how tos

All the best hope to see ya about.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

G' (18-03-18)