Thread: flushing

Thanks

Default flushing

i have decided to use this method to flush- i use soil 5 gallon pots , first day of the two weeks before harvest i am going to flush it with 3x the pot size (15G), then i am going to let it dry out then i am going to water normally twice then roughly 3 days before chop down im going to run another 3x pot size flush only question i have is i also have flawlish finish by advanced should i use it when i do big flushes with all the water or mix a separate bit for the end and should i use it with the normal waters aswell???

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Dublin City Diesel (17-03-18), G' (17-03-18), GEORGE (27-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

im sure plain water alone will do bach no need to add anything,btw it sounds good to me without the additives.atb

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (17-03-18), G' (17-03-18), GEORGE (27-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    im sure plain water alone will do bach no need to add anything,btw it sounds good to me without the additives.atb
    well i already have a bran new bottle of the stuff so hard to not use it but why do you think not to?? do you feel it worsens the Budd more then helps or do you feel it just doesn't make a difference?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

G' (17-03-18), GEORGE (27-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

no ive not used it or anything flushing water alone will do no need to buy these products imo.atb

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

BB (17-03-18), friendlygrower (17-03-18), G' (17-03-18), GEORGE (27-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I go along with the Captain on this yen brother, why flush everything out for two weeks and then put something back in before you chop, doesn't make sense to me bro, imho, happy harvest mate, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin City Diesel View Post
    Hi friendly grower,

First, are you using organic or mineral feed? If you are growing organically, no need to flush per say. You only need to water using plain water for the last 10 days or so.

If you are using mineral ferts, then, flush out your soil and then water with nothing but water for the last 12-14 days.

Either way, there is usually no need to use any additive during the flush. Tho some growers use brown sugar or molasses (It's way cheaper than flawlish finish)

Cheers from Ireland,
    im using mainly all advanced nutrients during flower a and b ,calmag, carboload, big bud, bud factor x ,over drive, all when they recommend using them of course and also during veg i use a and b grow, silica,calmag and i also use super thrive and sos when transplanting so over the course of the entire grow im used a fair bit of nutes so does this change anyone opinion???i
    Last edited by friendlygrower; 17-03-18 at 07:05 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-18)