Thread: canna pk 13/14 , when to use in coco & DWC

Thanks

Default canna pk 13/14 , when to use in coco & DWC

Hello everyone

Thanks for taking the time to read this here is a little background before my question ,

i am growing x 4 sativas
    x 2 are in coco in 7.5ltr pots
    x2 are in dwc
    coco feed is used at 1ml per liter
    veg was 6 weeks
    We are currently into day 1 of the 4th week

Question

So ive just got some canna pk 13/14 and will be using it for the very 1st time , I am wondering when is the best time / times to use it ,

Google seemed to make it more confusing as all the advice varied massively .

Should i add 0.5ml per liter this week and next week add 1ml per liter ,

Or should i wait untill the last 3 weeks and feed only once like the bottle says ?

Advice is most welcome on how you feed your own plants with pk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

turnkey (24-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    Hello everyone

Thanks for taking the time to read this here is a little background before my question ,

i am growing x 4 sativas
    x 2 are in coco in 7.5ltr pots
    x2 are in dwc
    coco feed is used at 1ml per liter
    veg was 6 weeks
    We are currently into day 1 of the 4th week

Question

So ive just got some canna pk 13/14 and will be using it for the very 1st time , I am wondering when is the best time / times to use it ,

Google seemed to make it more confusing as all the advice varied massively .

Should i add 0.5ml per liter this week and next week add 1ml per liter ,

Or should i wait untill the last 3 weeks and feed only once like the bottle says ?

Advice is most welcome on how you feed your own plants with pk

Week 4 - 7.5ML / 10L
    Week 5 - 10ML / 10L
    Week 6 - 12ML / 10L

4. The Following User Says Thank You to turnkey For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (28-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

theres alot more info needed imo. its easy to say x amount week 4, week 5 etc.

but truth is it depends on few things, what your already using to feed them? and how much of what per litre? final EC of feed/background ec

sativa's dont feed as much a indica i learnt this the hard way, an dont forget if its a 12+flowering strain you dont want to be wacking them with high amount PK early on, PK can really feck your plants up if not used right

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (28-03-18), turnkey (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

but truth is it depends on few things, what your already using to feed them? and how much of what per litre? final EC of feed/background ec

sativa's dont feed as much a indica i learnt this the hard way, an dont forget if its a 12+flowering strain you dont want to be wacking them with high amount PK early on, PK can really feck your plants up if not used right
    Thanks Joker. I probably shouldn't have answered was just relaying info I read on here. I only replied cos he had no answer after 11 days.

I'll be adding PK myself soon and I've stressed they enough already.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turnkey For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turnkey View Post
    Thanks Joker. I probably shouldn't have answered was just relaying info I read on here. I only replied cos he had no answer after 11 days.

I'll be adding PK myself soon and I've stressed they enough already.
    you wernt wrong buddy, just few factors to consider, can be great stuff pk but can also ruin a crop an fry there ass to death lol. i dont really bother with it much tbh

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (28-03-18), turnkey (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

Tbh plants are flying along now , I used week 3 once @half the bottles dosage and once week 6( today ) at half strength .

plants are sativa mainly and have been fed @ EC 1.1 since flower using canna coco and pk 13/14 .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	358373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	358374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	358375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	358376

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

turnkey (29-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    Tbh plants are flying along now , I used week 3 once @half the bottles dosage and once week 6( today ) at half strength .

plants are sativa mainly and have been fed @ EC 1.1 since flower using canna coco and pk 13/14 .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	358373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	358374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	358375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	358376
    Pk burns tbe pistils wen used early which am not big fan of tbh. I aim to keep them all nice an white till near harvest time.

Lets see pic of actual plants

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (28-03-18), turnkey (29-03-18), Valentina (29-03-18)