Thread: nutrients lifetime!!

Thanks

Default nutrients lifetime!!

hey guys theres a hydro shop i found online near by they have been open for two years there prices seem to be alot cheaper aswell, my question is if something has not been opend and even sat on a shelf for two years do you think its perfectly fine??? i was going to purchase little bottles of stuff like 250ml overdrive and 500ml of big bud i feel like nobody buys this stuff in such small quantity so im worried its mabye been sitting there but since they have only been open for 2 years no longer then that i donno what do you all think????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

tbh ive never heard of nutes that can last 2 years though i always leant towards more organic nutes,there might be chemical crap that last for years,like uhu milk.

ive seen others use old nutes and have no end of problems so i simply dodged that bullet by buying new stuff and binning any old .

theres very little in a store bottle i cant just make myself organically now so i dont buy/use store stuff now at all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

shake the bottle up av a good swig if it tastes ok its good to go,na IDK how long they last but ive got a bottle of clonex gel i bought in 2010 its still as good as the day i bought it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-03-18), M_C (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

ive got two clonex,well out of date by now n no idea where they are,never had a use for them but they came free with something.

i dont think they are sposed to be drinkable lmao.