Thread: Utopiate,his legacy and my room...

Thanks

Default Utopiate,his legacy and my room...

Hi all.

In 2002 I met Utopiate who was a fine Organic grower and I marvelled and got very stoned but didn't really take in any of the room building. All I knew was Organic is the way to go and if I ever grew alone that's how I would do it.
    I was weaned on Cindy 99, ESB and Holyweed. I had never really been into green before I met him.
    They all tasted amazing and it was all in jars cured.. There was always 5 sorts of puff to choose from and all from a tiny cupboard. He was a good grower. He was a breeder too. Interesting part of my life.
    I met some fine folk at the Hemp Expo at Earls Court in 2003 I think it was. Utopiate made some fudge and I lost the use of my legs.He did warn me.... UK420 was his home.

Utopiate and I moved to Portugal where his dream of growing under the sun came true. He stayed, I came home and as I couldn't find good puff I just gave up toking.
    I heard last year that he had died and I can't find out anything about it. Very sad...

Anyway with the help of a friend I now have a growroom.
    I have Rhino fan and filter.Rhino climate controller.
    Cupboard is a good size.It is between my bedroom and bathroom and the door opens out into my hall.
    I have just harvested my first grow. I learned lots. But it is going to take me years to get to Utopiate's standards
    It seems a huge risk to me.

Am I wrong to be worried about growing when I am in a council property?
    I have already cancelled my heating upgrade as I am so concerned about the noise which is apparent in the bathroom and bedroom.And everyone uses the loo....

I like the chatroom and have had some excellent tips. And the stickies are great.

Thanks for reading.

Zolabud.

GMOGreen Guest

Welcome along

As long as you stick to the rule... no sell, no tell and no smell you should be all good for paranoia 😁

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Zolabud (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Hell, yeah! You should be worried! I'm a private householder & it still worries me!

My attitude is that, as long as you are worried, you don't get complacent
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-03-18), Monsterdad (26-03-18), Zolabud (18-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Welcome along

As long as you stick to the rule... no sell, no tell and no smell you should be all good for paranoia ��

�� current diary

That's why I feel so lost. My friend has disappeared. I am alone and no one else knows about my room.
    I have family in,nurses doctors etc and I feel it is only a question of time before someone susses it out.

I am feeling that the reward is not worth the risk....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zolabud For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zolabud View Post
    That's why I feel so lost. My friend has disappeared. I am alone and no one else knows about my room.
    I have family in,nurses doctors etc and I feel it is only a question of time before someone susses it out.

If I thought I would be sussed out, I wouldn't grow sorry to say

🌱 current diary

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-03-18), Zolabud (19-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Zolabud View Post
    I'm at the same place as you Zola.... bar the fact that I have some running shoes LOL

I need to reevaluate things

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-03-18), Zolabud (19-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

How's ya doing fella.
    As the lads say when it doubt get it out! No point in all the stress and anxiety. Ask about round yer Canna community for help sourcing. Can't help on here I'm afraid.

Stick around on here even if ya can't grow ya might come up with an alternative one way or another, there's a PC case n and a bloody fridge grow currently ongoing

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-03-18)