Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wanna get this wilma s#@t set in concrete!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_badger View Post
    I don't grow in coco so I can't comment dude. Need Joker see this and he'll point you right.

But when I used to grow in a Wilma I just used clay pebbles and had some decent results

I don't really want to use the straight pebbles as I'm new to Wilma lol so met it in the middle and going with 60/40 will be a while yet though in 5th week of flower with stardawg ATM

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean420 View Post
    I don't really want to use the straight pebbles as I'm new to Wilma lol so met it in the middle and going with 60/40 will be a while yet though in 5th week of flower with stardawg ATM
    Bite the bullet and do it dude.

I did my first ever grow in a Wilma, have you modded your top tray and uprated the pump?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (21-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    I use the coco clay pebble mix mate and never washed them, it's good stuff

I'm currently growing in a Wilma now.

I just use ionic coco grow and ionic coco bloom, get yourself some 5l tubs of each and some pk and your good to go, I have used other nutes in the past but like to keep things really simple these days and I get less problems.

It's a one part feed mate so will save you time trying to get to the right EC and the plants love the stuff!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Yeah well I've heard that canna test on cannabis plants so ran with it lol and do you use the gold label one or canna 60/40?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

That's why it's called Canna mate, it's good stuff.
    I used the canna mix my last grow, but the canna mix is a different ratio it's 60/40 coco clay pebbles, while yours is vice Versa so prob need more watering.
    This time round they didn't have the canna in stock so I got the vitalink coco and a random bag of pebbles and mixed myself so unsure of what ratio I'm using, I just have it watering 1l per plant every six hours.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (21-03-18)

Thanks

Not purchased my Wilma as of yet still not sure which one to get but would like 2x 4 pot ones or 5 pot maybe but mods won't be made until a few runs I should imagine mate.

Thanks

That's why it's called Canna mate, it's good stuff.
    I used the canna mix my last grow, but the canna mix is a different ratio it's 60/40 coco clay pebbles, while yours is vice Versa so prob need more watering.
    This time round they didn't have the canna in stock so I got the vitalink coco and a random bag of pebbles and mixed myself so unsure of what ratio I'm using, I just have it watering 1l per plant every six hours.

Yeah well I might go for the canna one because I'm a coco newbie lol

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (21-03-18)

Thanks

I'm going to be building a grow area not a fan of tents lol the area will be around 2.4x2.4m

Thanks

You've got room for something mega mate, if your going Wilma go for biggest res you can I guess, I only grow in a 1m2
    But if I had your room I would be looking at some of the other grows on here that do rdwc or flood and drain maybe, get your head in some of the diarys and say hello, get some inspiration.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (22-03-18), redisiel (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

You've got room for something mega mate, if your going Wilma go for biggest res you can I guess, I only grow in a 1m2
    But if I had your room I would be looking at some of the other grows on here that do rdwc or flood and drain maybe, get your head in some of the diarys and say hello, get some inspiration.

DWC all the way dude. Get yourself the Wilma V2 xxl res and then make your own top 👍🏾 nice 150L res to work with then.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (21-03-18), redisiel (21-03-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast