Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: flowering issues

Thanks

Default Answered: flowering issues

Hi, this is my first post here and hope I can get some help.
    I have two Juicy Fruit girls flowering and today they are in the 1st day of week 8 but they look like they are only 4 weeks into flowering? they havnt grown much at all within the last 3 weeks and appeared to have just stopped. the weather here is cold as we have snow with thmps dipping below zero at nights sometimes in the day. should i just cut them all and start again or can I let them carry on for anopther few weeks? I have never had this happen before. thanks

2. "those temps are very low and will slow the plants down, surprised they,re still alive tbh"

Macky Guest

Need more info really mate, what medium you in, what you feeding them, can you get a pic up so we can see ( you'll need ten post before you can post a pic and make sure location setting are turned off your phone)

The more info you give us the better we can help mate

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

coolruler (20-03-18)

Thanks

the medium is canna professional, the nutriants are ionics bloom and boost. there are no light leaks at all and the timers are set to 12/12. Ive never had this problem before in decdes of growing. I am on a pc not a phone but it doesnt matter because I dont have them at my address I feed them one day and the next it is just plain water so they are not getting too much feed but getting enough. I never water if the pots are are dried out properly between watering because they loke their wet dry periods. I was wondering if they could go to 12 weeks instead of 8? i do know they are 55% sativa and 45% indica. the tempts in the tent at daytime are perfect (about 75 - 78 degrees) but at nighttime it can drop as it is winter.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to coolruler For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Canna professional is coco if in right? You should be feeding everyday!! Are you ph ing your feed?

Macky Guest

Yer man, I'm sure you've got coco there, you can't let it dry out either, feed everyday , ph around 6.0. Let is swing between 5.8 and 6.2. I maybe wrong, but canna professional is coco, canna terra is soil

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

coolruler (20-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Yer man, I'm sure you've got coco there
    It is the soil mix not the cocco one. the PH has been kept around 6 all the time even when in veg. What i really need to know is would i be wasting my money on electric by keeping them for a few weeks more? are they likely to start growing or should i cut my losses so to speak?

Thanks

I also forgot to mention that when i first switched from 6/18 to 12/12 lighting it took 4 weeks before the first sign of flowers began to show. it was in week 4 that we see the first pistles and then they began to grow but they dont seem to be growing very fast at all. 3 weeks later which is today they look like they are about 3 - 4 weeks into flower. today is actually 7 weeks and 1 day into flowering (i had to re-check the dates). they do seem to be filling out a little but slowly. could i get away with letting them go to 11 weeks into flowering? just to make up for the slow flowering time or would it be useless? thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Quote Originally Posted by coolruler View Post
    I also forgot to mention that when i first switched from 6/18 to 12/12 lighting it took 4 weeks before the first sign of flowers began to show. it was in week 4 that we see the first pistles and then they began to grow but they dont seem to be growing very fast at all. 3 weeks later which is today they look like they are about 3 - 4 weeks into flower. today is actually 7 weeks and 1 day into flowering (i had to re-check the dates). they do seem to be filling out a little but slowly. could i get away with letting them go to 11 weeks into flowering? just to make up for the slow flowering time or would it be useless? thanks
    Get a loupe and check trichomes over the next few weeks.. the plant will let you know when it's done. The timelines on seed banks sites are just a guideline and rarely correct in my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If only I grew cannabis well

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

coolruler (20-03-18), Ironman (19-03-18)

Thanks

the pistels are still long and pure white but have not grown much in the past 2 - 3 weeks. they were also being fed bigbud so not sure if i should continue giving it to them or stop. the bottle says between 2 - 5 weeks in flowering only but since they havnt done anything for a few weeks i am not sure if to continue.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times
    Provided Answers: 38

those temps are very low and will slow the plants down, surprised they,re still alive tbh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast