Thread: Watering/Feeding under a scrog!

Thanks

Default Watering/Feeding under a scrog!

How do you guys water/feed under a scrog neg?

Do you remove the net and take the plants out then water.

Or leave in place?

And how do you drain off run off? Do you have a pump sucking it out?

I ask because I cant get my head around how im going to handle all the run off? Plants are sat in a tray but thats only 1" deep.

xx420xx

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Iv got a stand for my pot to sit on and a run off tray/bowl for underneith that, once waterer runs out the pot through the stand and into a large bowl then drag that out, get shot and replace the bowl . Granted my net isnt up yet but you want a good foot'ish in hight between you pot and net, should be plenty space to get in and around. I wouldnt go removing the net as you damage the plants and it'll be a right fook on!

It is possible to pump it away if you have a set up
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

xx420xx (20-03-18)

Macky Guest

Get a long hose on the end of a watering can so you can feed from above the screen. You want the plants on a tray that will make run off flow to one area, here you can soak it up with a cloth and ring it out, rinse and repeat, suck it up with a syringe, rinse and repeat. Or have to tray a foot off the ground and the run off pours into a separate tray. It's always a mission, joker has these rhizo stands which seem like the best option

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (20-03-18), xx420xx (20-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Get a long hose on the end of a watering can so you can feed from above the screen. You want the plants on a tray that will make run off flow to one area, here you can soak it up with a cloth and ring it out, rinse and repeat, suck it up with a syringe, rinse and repeat. Or have to tray a foot off the ground and the run off pours into a separate tray. It's always a mission, joker has these rhizo stands which seem like the best option

that sounds like a top idea, use a big syringe

Thanks

Have you considered a wet vac? Can pick one up for like 40-50. I'm going to get one for next grow and give it a go

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azza84 For This Useful Post:

xx420xx (21-03-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xx420xx View Post
    that sounds like a top idea, use a big syringe
    I'm looking for a 250ml one that's perfect. It's a bitch if you get coco in the fun off though lol, the end constantly gets blocked

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

xx420xx (21-03-18)