Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New plant grower

Thanks

Default New plant grower

Hi all.

First time grower here and it looks like there is a lot of information to dive in to.

I have ordered some seeds from Amsterdam (Amnesia Haze Autoflower and AK-47 Autoflower) and waiting for them to arrive. I had no idea what to order so I based my purchase on reading up on the site.

I bought them so I can grow the plants for personal use and although I used to smoke joints and bongs, I want to make week brownies so I can eat it instead of smoking.

I have read about making weed brownies but I haven't found a good recipe for making the Cannabutter explaining how much bud to simmer in the butter and then how much Cannabutter to use in the brownie.

Maybe I am over thinking the whole process but if there are some good links could you please let me know.

Thank you all and in the meantime, I'll keep on reading and searching.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coasta007 For This Useful Post:

G' (21-03-18), Ironman (20-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Coasta007 View Post
    Hi all.

First time grower here and it looks like there is a lot of information to dive in to.

I have ordered some seeds from Amsterdam (Amnesia Haze Autoflower and AK-47 Autoflower) and waiting for them to arrive. I had no idea what to order so I based my purchase on reading up on the site.

I bought them so I can grow the plants for personal use and although I used to smoke joints and bongs, I want to make week brownies so I can eat it instead of smoking.

I have read about making weed brownies but I haven't found a good recipe for making the Cannabutter explaining how much bud to simmer in the butter and then how much Cannabutter to use in the brownie.

Maybe I am over thinking the whole process but if there are some good links could you please let me know.

Thank you all and in the meantime, I'll keep on reading and searching.

I'll find you some links at lunchtime bud, it's not a science as such most just adapt to how much weed/trim they have to use.

Sent from Thames Iron Works.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

British green (20-03-18), G' (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Hi mate, welcome along
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (20-03-18), G' (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Hello good afternoon and welcome to the talk 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

8. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

G' (21-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

G' (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

welcome to the forum pal. There is a cooking with cannabis section here that has a few wonderful recipes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

G' (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

G' (21-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother, i'm sure you will find what you are looking for here and yeah we have a cooking with cannabis section, ATB mate G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Thanks

Hi again. Well today I tried making canna butter with a half OZ of bids I had from a mate. I have smoked from the same batch and it certainly got me high.

Please critique my method so I can learn.

In a saucepan I put 2 cups of water and brought to the boil.

I then added 250g of unsalted pure butter and turned the heat right down once it completely liquified.

I added the 0.5 OZ of buds and stirred them in regularly for 3 hours. During the 3 hours I needed to add water and I also added about another 100g of unsalted butter.

After 3 hours I cut up an old t-shirt and folded it double layer and that was my strainer. I squeezed the living hell out of it until all the fatty juice came out of the strainer

It is now in the fridge cooling down.

A few questions about it.

1. Why is the colour a brown colour instead of the green butter I have seen?

2. Seeing as though the weed is a few months old and ok to smoke, should I have put it in the oven first?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Coasta007 View Post
    Hi again. Well today I tried making canna butter with a half OZ of bids I had from a mate. I have smoked from the same batch and it certainly got me high.

Please critique my method so I can learn.

In a saucepan I put 2 cups of water and brought to the boil.

I then added 250g of unsalted pure butter and turned the heat right down once it completely liquified.

I added the 0.5 OZ of buds and stirred them in regularly for 3 hours. During the 3 hours I needed to add water and I also added about another 100g of unsalted butter.

After 3 hours I cut up an old t-shirt and folded it double layer and that was my strainer. I squeezed the living hell out of it until all the fatty juice came out of the strainer

It is now in the fridge cooling down.

A few questions about it.

1. Why is the colour a brown colour instead of the green butter I have seen?

2. Seeing as though the weed is a few months old and ok to smoke, should I have put it in the oven first?

Why'd you add water? Why not just simmer the bud in butter? Did you not have a coffee filter to strain instead of a shirt? Also that's not much bud for your butter.. There was someone who posted a link to a recipe and at the bottom was the preferred method by Skunky I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If only I grew cannabis well

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast