Thread: Help With Scaling Up Grow

Thanks

Default Help With Scaling Up Grow

Hey all

Need some advice on larger scale grows -

I've done 3 successful grows in a 80 x 60 x 60 inch grow tent, average 2-3 plants with reasonable yields (nothing amazing but all plants made it through veg/flowering and remained healthy)

heres a breakdown of what I used...

CBD Therapy - cbd crew
    Mars hydro 300w LED
    10l air pots
    verve - seedlings and cuttings soil
    rhizotonic
    biobizz grow nutrients
    4inch extractor fan
    small rotating desk fan

Am looking to scale it up quite a bit -

thinking 2 x 2 x 2m tent
    much more powerful LED's (prob somewhere in the 800w-1000w range)
    better extraction set up
    possible humidity control

so here's my questions..

Whats a reasonable amount of plants to fit in this space?
    I'm aware of the SOG technique but havent employed it in past grows, would this be advisable for this space or stick to what I know for first couple grows?
    How many LED lights and how powerful?
    any tips for extraction, humidity and temp control?

Confident about taking on a larger scale grow and it will fit in the space I have. Also my electrics on the landlord supply and included in my rent so worrys about bills etc are not a worry. Very lucky I know!

any advice or tips regarding these sort of large operations would be massively appreciated Im still learning obviously so open to suggestions etc

Thanks everyone,

Happy growing!

Also anyone looking for medicinal strains to aid with Epilepsy I would highly recommend CBD therapy form cbd crew - it has worked amazingly for me and cannot describe how great the effect/high/calming effect is. As my boss (and retired grower) described it "its like being transported back to the 70's"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leohowe3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-18)

Bomber Guest

CBD Therapy is a great strain. I’ve grown her several times for epilepsy and Parkinson’s. Have you looked at Candida CD1 by MMG ? It has a higher ratio than Therapy at 15% as an average

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-18), leohowe3 (24-03-18)