Thread: Hydro Shoot 60 how many plants?

Thanks

Default Hydro Shoot 60 how many plants?

Guys friend of mine is interested in seting up a room at his place to grow some autos but says he has space problem so we can only fit a (0,6m x 0,6m x 1,4m) tent.

I advised him to put a 250w HID system with a VK 100 (250m3/s) as an out fan and a VK 100 (107m3/s) as an in fan. Do you think that’s ok or will heat to much and burn the plants?

Another question is, in this case what is more profitable as a yeld perspective?
    1 or 2 plants in bigger pots or something like 9 plants in small pots or somewhere in the middle?

Guys thank you and happy growings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JACK_DIAMOND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

So it's a 2x2x4 ft? My math may be wrong as its late and I'm stoned but I'd suggest 1 maybe 2 autos if that's the case and as for the fans I've never heard of that brand, but a typical 250 cfm fan should be fine for 250 watts, do you have a carbon filter or are you in legal state/country?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks

It's best to buy quality stuff so you only buy once... I'd suggest RVK fan and rhino pro filter as the combo is only around 130 to be shipped to USA and I've been using same for 3 years now without changing anything except the outside pre filter

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), JACK_DIAMOND (25-03-18), Valentina (01-04-18)

Thanks

yes, the measurements are in feet. The fans are from the same brand but just smaller.
    What pot sizes do you recommend? do you think I should do scrog?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JACK_DIAMOND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks

or is dog better'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JACK_DIAMOND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks

No need to scrog with autos, there really isn't enough time for that.. anything over 10L pots would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If only I grew cannabis well

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), JACK_DIAMOND (25-03-18), joker_the_smoker (25-03-18), redisiel (01-04-18)

Thanks

and what do you think about 4 x 7L pots with autos? Isn't better than 2 x 11L?

The tent is only 1,4m high and with the carbon filter, size of the pots plus the distance that I have to keep from the lights to the plants I will only have about 70 or 80 cm of working area.

In the 11L pots won't they grow taller than that?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JACK_DIAMOND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks

Hi mate I have this exact tent and I have a 250hps 5" extraction, growing wwxbb just now and got two in there but it's tight as fuck mate, I lst a bit but now thinking nowhere near enough, they are photos though. I like the tent but if it's just for a plant or a two it seems pretty good on a budget. Zips feel solid enough air vents etc all seem good enough for what I need it for. Easy to put up I don't really have any complaints but then again I have nothing to compare it to tbh

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), redisiel (01-04-18), Valentina (21-04-18)