Thread: flushing

Thanks

Default flushing

i see alot of people saying to flush with just normal watering for two weeks before harvest but my plants dont dry out for up to 4 days so i did mine a little different i started flush two weeks prior to harvest with a 3x the pot size flush and then let dry for four days i then did another 3x the pot size flush and then let dry for another four days tonight i only did 2 gallons of water each pot and got lots of runoff my question is do you think itll be good untill harvest or should i do one more flush within the next four days?????? growing in BX pro-mix

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Your just looking for the plant to use up all the nutes left in itself before harvest really

Locking out the root zone can make this happen but I think with soil usually you'll have used most of your ferts in the soil anyway so your just looking to keep her alive till she burns out

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-18)