Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autoflowering light cycles

Thanks

Default Autoflowering light cycles

Hi guys Im just wondering about something ive done wrong.

Ive got a healthy AUTO ak gummy gun that was supposed to be grown on a 20/4 light cycle from seed to harvest.

I started on the 20/4 light cycle for a few weeks untill I started seeing pistils (white hairs), then I switched to a 12/12 cycle about 2-3weeks ago..

Now I know this can lower my yeild because the plant should be on 20/4 at all times.

What I want to know is, could I change the light cycle back to 20/4 now without effecting the growth too much? The buds have only just started to develop they are tiny at the moment, shes throwing pistils out everywhere and Im sure 12/12 will ruin the yeild!!

Thanks for any help guys!!

Thanks

im no expert but from what ive read on these boards, it can flower regaurdless of light cycle but the 20/4 would be better as its getting more light u could even leave it on constantly i think, like i said im no expert so just wait for someone with a bit more exprience to coem and help you

Thanks

if i was you mate i would take it back to 24/0 thats why they are called autoflowering, all there is to it

leave light on
    plant seed
    water
    wait
    water
    wait
    maybe nutes and water
    wait
    havest
    dry
    smoke

dont worry tho mate, im sure you will get a good smoke

Thanks

Thanks for the replys guys, I think I will switch to 14/10 for a few days, then 18/6 for the remainder of the growth!

Just been smoking a test sample from my 12/12 from seed auto, getting me stoned but the yeild was wank!

My other gummy gun is alot bigger with lots more bud forming because I started on 20/4, although its been on 12/12 for 2 weeks or so, the buds are just starting to form and hopefully 18hrs light per day will be good

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Iv got gummys in as well.so what your saying is leave the light on 24/7 until harvest?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Iv got gummys in as well.so what your saying is leave the light on 24/7 until harvest?
    Yeh thats all there is to it if its an auto flowering strain, it will flower no matter what the light cycle is so give it the most light it can get.

Thanks

I dunno about 24/7, probably works fine just they say 20/4 for the gummys.

Since my grow room is in my bedroom I cant really have the lights on all night, keeps me awake lol even with the cover over the grow box ive made, still too bright to sleep well.

So 18/6 will work well for me. Lights on at 6am, just before I go to work. Then off again at 10pm for the night.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Cheers just been out to the grow room & changed the light times.Really windy outside up here

Thanks

i got some autos growing now in the grow diary. I got them on 24/7 for first three weeks and dropped to 20/4 until its bulb swap time...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Wow... a 2yr old thread has just been revived..

Woohooooooo...

Aside from that... what are you going to do with the light-schedule once it's bulb-swap time?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast