Thread: Buddahs tree meta boost

Thanks

Default Buddahs tree meta boost

What are these prouduct like and how to use and when thank if any one used let me no

Is it better than canna boost and dutch pro

Flower butst dowsage time to use

Meta boost doagae and time to use

Pk 9 18 doaage time to use

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Flower burst last week of veg till week week 3 of flip or even4. I like tha stuff.

Meta boost start it week 4 afta flip. Then introduce pk about week 4 to its strong as shit so 0.25ml is usually enough.

I dont bother with ther meta boost or pk anymore tbh its good jus not for me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), JB (30-01-19), Mull420canna (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Flower burst last week of veg till week week 3 of flip or even4. I like tha stuff.

Meta boost start it week 4 afta flip. Then introduce pk about week 4 to its strong as shit so 0.25ml is usually enough.

I dont bother with ther meta boost or pk anymore tbh its good jus not for me.
    Week 4 on meta boost seems a bit late into flower do you no why its this late and what do use and how come if it good shit why it not for you if you dont mind me asking

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Week 4 on meta boost seems a bit late into flower do you no why its this late and what do use and how come if it good shit why it not for you if you dont mind me asking

Not really late tbh, buds dont start formin till about week 3/4 anyway.
    How i was taught to use it by a grower much better than meself on here, he luvs his buddhas tree. I still run there silicon an flower burst.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), Mull420canna (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Not really late tbh, buds dont start formin till about week 3/4 anyway.
    How i was taught to use it by a grower much better than meself on here, he luvs his buddhas tree. I still run there silicon an flower burst.
    So use flower burst up untill week 4 then meta boost whats the dosage for meta boost do u no cheers and do u up it through out weeks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)