Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: THC Weight lifting and Exercise thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    im healhy i eat lard btw.
    You may jest Capt'n but high quality Leaf lard is one healthy food. Don't believe all you read when it comes to healthy eating.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (30-03-18), GEORGE (30-03-18), redisiel (30-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Time an a place for weed with me, lead busy life wudnt think about blazin at work as value me job to much, then theres family an health weed is my wind down time
    I don't think I could handle me busy life without blazing half the time

Work is a different story as there is a time and a place with everything

Tbf tho my head was fooked till I started to smoke. Levels me out completely

When I used to gym hard (4 days a week) I found a pre smoke always help push through heavy sets. After 6 months of 4500 calories a day I was only 3/4 a stone heavier and was so sick of constantly chewing food I said fuck it I'm going back to being a gangly m-fooker!

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), redisiel (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    You going for it Joker lad.

I only started lifting around 4 years ago after spending many years running around the roads (long distance) like an idiot burning every bit of muscle I had on my body away. Now I never do more than 30 mins cardio or better still 20 min HIT.

I can eat clean easy but Alcohol is my problem.

Same as you I boxed many years ago. Light welter @ 9 stone 13lb and 5'9" tall. I'm now 14 st 3lb. Goal is to be 12 stone within 12 months.
    I am at min mate 6days a week, was jus goin through motions at gym an diet was shit so enough was enough lol. Gym owner jus shadows ya an shows mo mercy nice wake up call pmsl.

Yea tha shit will destroy ya if you wanted hang on to muscle but its all about diet an fuel.

Nice mate i only did few amateur fights after 1st doing trainin to stay fit tbh. Fort at 70odd kg i think. Am 15 stone now like at 6.3ft probs 15% bf.gona save bulkin for winter lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), redisiel (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Been on a mad fitness thing for a little while now. Finished the kettleworxs level 2 6 week workout thing and been in the gym 2 weeks I been a a whole food plant based diet for over a year no meat or diary for 2 years and no alcohol for 3 years, no nicotine 4 months.
    I’ve lost 31 kilos in 3 years and 19 of that was in the past 14/15 months.
    I’ve worked up to 200 push ups every morning and 20 pull ups and some kinda work out in the evening if not the gym. I’m very much loving callisthenics right about now

I make my own plant based protein shakes based exactly on the same shit I feed the plants.
    Every day my smoothie has sprouted lentils,buckwheat,quinoa,hemp,alfalfa,fenugreek,fl ax,pumkin seeds, Brussel sprouts,spinach,moringa leaf powder, spirulina,bananas same as growing the weed I find myself highly addicted and wish I done it all years ago lol
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), joker_the_smoker (30-03-18), Sadface (30-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    only thing i can add is i hope a policeman never asks me to lick his pregnancy test
    What strain did you say your smoking at the moment?!? 😂😎😂

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    fuk me i have a chippy in my ashtray awaiting my cuppa tea 7 am bach then i wake up and fire my pipe around 7.45 am then another 2 bowls before leaving for work............. fukin lightweight mun.duw duw we smoked 3 grms today bach.
    Lightweight pmsl funny you beef flaps . My life dont revolve around weed mukka. I enjoy as wen i need most nights. My job is one that you dont want to lose

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (30-03-18), GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks

ive done press ups with purple aki sat on my shoulders....most would have to google him,this fooker terrorised us as kids
    Hahahahahah

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), Sadface (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), joker_the_smoker (30-03-18)

Thanks

the myth the legend ...smoker ,ive some tales on that bogey man ,he used to sit outside our youthclub in his jag...i can laugh now
    You do personal one on one seshs with the aki lad 😂😂💪💪

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18), Sadface (30-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

If anyone uses the MyFitnessPal app, news has just broken that their servers have been hacked. Email addresses, usernames, and passwords have been stolen.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Sadface (30-03-18), turnkey (30-03-18), Valentina (30-03-18)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast