Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Intent to supply cannabis

Thanks

Default Intent to supply cannabis

My brother and i just got caught for possession of cannabis, i got caught with 5 20 bags and 90 quid so the charge in possession with intent to supply they searched my house and found nothing, i was unwell at the time and i panicked in the interview and said that if was for me and a friend, im thinking of changing my statement because i wasnt in the right state of mind..
    Im a full time professional and i paid a pnd fine of 80 quid about 8 months ago..
    What do u think is the likely outcome?

Thanks

It's a bit of a lottery tbh mate, depends on the magistrate/judge on the day. He may have had his first shag in 12 months the night before and you get a fine but you could get commnity service or whatever its called nowadays. I doubt you'd get time but I wouldn't rule it out either. Ask your brief mate, he'll give you a better idea based on what kinda sentences are being given a the mo for that offense.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

the additional charge of intent to supply is given extra weight from the statement you made saying it was for you and a friend.
    it is quite dificult to change a statement after an admission,did you have a brief presant at the interview?
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

Default Intent

No brief was present, but i did have swine flu and they where aware of that...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

you need profesional advice but ''i was delirious and can't even remember the interview'' springs to mind.

Thanks

deffo what wert said...

Thanks

i wouldnt worry your getting a fine no doubt, you could get cs but i doubt it. you deffo aint goin down tho

well unless you live in some proper posh area but where i live people get away with sellin crack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elnino9 View Post
    My brother and i just got caught for possession of cannabis, i got caught with 5 20 bags and 90 quid so the charge in possession with intent to supply they searched my house and found nothing, i was unwell at the time and i panicked in the interview and said that if was for me and a friend, im thinking of changing my statement because i wasnt in the right state of mind..
    Im a full time professional and i paid a pnd fine of 80 quid about 8 months ago..
    What do u think is the likely outcome?
    Dont think you can retract your statement, shame you didnt have a brief he would have said make no comment, let them work for the evidence, you should have been done for possession. Did they ask where the money came from?

At worst it is social supply a friend of mine just came out having served 6 months of a 12 month sentence for half a bar of coke. It helps that you have a job, but it doesnt matter that you were ill, the police are only there to provide evidence to the CPS who then decide on the charge, have you been charged with possession with intent? because if you were to plead not guilty to that charge they would refer to your admission that you have given some to someone else and you would not have a chance. In terms of sentence you will get about 200 hours community service, thats what I got a few years back for the same kind of thing. gl

Thanks

Hello people, thought id share an update..

So i went back on bail and the charge was just possesion and they gave my 90 quid back to me, my court date was today so i went to court, my solicitor then told while i was there that the charge is now with the intent to supply, so i was called in court and the judge told the cps "youve made a cock up and you cnt this isnt good" he apologised to me but said there will be a review and i will have to reattend in 3 weeks..

What do i make of this????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

you could try taking your bong with you to the court,im sure the judge would love a good go!!

good luck in the case mate!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast