Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help with nutes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Default Need help with nutes

I've bought all these nutes as someone suggested them to me, and now I'm stuck with what to use and how much of them to use.

I have 2 plants that have been put into flowering stage about 2 days ago. Which of these nutes should I feed them? Should I put them all into one jug like a cocktail? I've looked online, and there is no where that can explain this simply. Any help would be appreciated

Vs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Quote Originally Posted by VictaStrange View Post
    I've bought all these nutes as someone suggested them to me, and now I'm stuck with what to use and how much of them to use.

I have 2 plants that have been put into flowering stage about 2 days ago. Which of these nutes should I feed them? Should I put them all into one jug like a cocktail? I've looked online, and there is no where that can explain this simply. Any help would be appreciated

Vs
    what are you growing in?... soil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

If you have only just put them on 12/12 then you will only need the grow until flowers show then u can start using the bloom feed, keep the calmag out of your soil and use it as a foliar spray do it now before the flowers form

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

AND (30-03-18), Dr Green (30-03-18), joker_the_smoker (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

there you go... simples ^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-03-18), Twisted (30-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    If you have only just put them on 12/12 then you will only need the grow until flowers show then u can start using the bloom feed, keep the calmag out of your soil and use it as a foliar spray do it now before the flowers form

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Okay, cheers dude

Vs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

Twisted (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Only probs is mate is you got wrong flores , you wanted the bio flores which you will need for bloom

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...nded-nutrients post number 6
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 30-03-18 at 06:19 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (25-04-18)

Thanks

Wont need to use the grow unless they startin to lighten up once they do start it at about 3ml litre an see how they go from they if they dark up quick pull it back to 2ml

Might as well save the silicon till next grow if they in flower.
    Start the bloom when they have finished stretching an bud sites have slightly started to crown

You are running 2 x photo plants?

Nutes do get mixed in same jug like cocktail, for example you have 10litre bucket of water add each nute one at time in that bucket of water give little mix after adding each one
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 30-03-18 at 06:34 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (30-03-18), Dr Green (30-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Wont need to use the grow unless they startin to lighten up once they do start it at about 3ml litre an see how they go from they if they dark up quick pull it back to 2ml

Start the bloom when they have finished stretching an bud sites have slightly started to crown

Nutes do get mixed in same jug like cocktail, for example you have 10litre bucket of water add each nute one at time in that bucket of water give little mix after adding each one
    Okay, cheers buddy. Will do 😊

Vs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

What do you mean by photo plant?

Vs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VictaStrange View Post
    What do you mean by photo plant?

Vs
    Photo plants need 12 on 12 off lighting to start the flowering process. Were as autos will pretty much start when there ready under any amount of light.
    photos can be kept in veg for as long as you want but autos nope they on a clock thats tickin down from germination

Think you should have good read through the forum and the stickies mukka, so much info on here bro can make all difference from couple grams on at harvest or couple oz..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (30-03-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast