Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3' x 3' plants in 8 litre pots coco DTW

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Nice update brother. Not always about thebyeild mate. As long as it smokes. All is good. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), toblue (01-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Sure it will smoke fine Tom. The black dog is very frosty even the fan leaves. Real sickly sweet smell.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (07-05-18), GEORGE (01-05-18)

Thanks

Ended up with 69 oz dry.

The clones were not the biggest yielders. I think with better genetics it would have been quite a bit more.

It will be a while before I need to grow again but will be sticking with the 8 litre pots.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18)

Thanks

Nice haul blue..what lights you running mate and what feed.?
    Im using 18ltr pots at the moment but will defo be downsizing on next run. 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom222 View Post
    Nice haul blue..what lights you running mate and what feed.?
    Im using 18ltr pots at the moment but will defo be downsizing on next run. 😁

Hello tom I run 4 x 600w MH/HPS with 2 small 3oow Viparspectra LED on a light mover (quite a lot of light, so reason I was happy enough but not overly exited regarding this haul)

8 litre pure coco (with added charge at every repot, i go from cube to 1 litre then into their final 8 litre) fabric pots. I now use the the full Shogun range, AB, cal/mag and PK and Katana Roots. will be adding their boost and dragon force for next grow, I also use MicrobeLife's Photosynthesis Plus weekly which I really like. I was feeding Yucca extract but found it was blocking my drippers. I have also dropped Bud ignitor from Plant Life ( have tried a few pre flower boosts and think they increase stretch and probably don't do all that much else). I have also dropped Silicon but still use it as a PH up. Feeding at 1.1 -1.2 with zero background. I try to fluctuate PH from 5.7 to 6.2 very occasionally a little higher or lower.

I think when growing in smaller pots it is important to get them into the final pot sharpish so by the time you are into flower the pots are crammed full of roots. The fabric pots seem to be at bursting point.

Most importantly feed/water 4-5 times daily when lights are on. I grow big plants so they are getting 4 litres each daily by the time they are in full flow. I also take plants at least 2 weeks longer than the recommended flower period.
    Last edited by toblue; 15-05-18 at 10:21 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

gardro (15-05-18), GEORGE (15-05-18), tom222 (16-05-18)

Thanks

Do a grow diary

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jere420weed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-05-18), toblue (16-05-18), tom222 (16-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Hello tom I run 4 x 600w MH/HPS with 2 small 3oow Viparspectra LED on a light mover (quite a lot of light, so reason I was happy enough but not overly exited regarding this haul)

8 litre pure coco (with added charge at every repot, i go from cube to 1 litre then into their final 8 litre) fabric pots. I now use the the full Shogun range, AB, cal/mag and PK and Katana Roots. will be adding their boost and dragon force for next grow, I also use MicrobeLife's Photosynthesis Plus weekly which I really like. I was feeding Yucca extract but found it was blocking my drippers. I have also dropped Bud ignitor from Plant Life ( have tried a few pre flower boosts and think they increase stretch and probably don't do all that much else). I have also dropped Silicon but still use it as a PH up. Feeding at 1.1 -1.2 with zero background. I try to fluctuate PH from 5.7 to 6.2 very occasionally a little higher or lower.

I think when growing in smaller pots it is important to get them into the final pot sharpish so by the time you are into flower the pots are crammed full of roots. The fabric pots seem to be at bursting point.

Most importantly feed/water 4-5 times daily when lights are on. I grow big plants so they are getting 4 litres each daily by the time they are in full flow. I also take plants at least 2 weeks longer than the recommended flower period.
    Top man Blue thanks for the informative reply.!
    I will be taking all this on board.

Look forward to a full diary on your next run if you do a diary that is mate.
    It wont be long and you will smoke threw most of this so get one on the go soon haha👍

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-18), toblue (16-05-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3