Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: quick thing i thought i would share on hermes!!!

Thanks

Default quick thing i thought i would share on hermes!!!

ok so my last two grows have been bad for Hermes and i was told by a lot of people to cut them down as the bud was going to be full of seed and crap, how ever i highly disagree and think your throwing away good product, the first once did have a fair bit of seed however also had tones of bud and turned out great tasting and actually fairly potent, and now my second batch turned out even better and theres actually hardly any seeds at all just a few i can see but so far buds are empty and the flavor and potency is unbelievable, some of the best bud im smoked, i did pick alot of sacs during the flower stage and also only had a small 6inch fan blowing around, i found plenty of old pollen sacs on some of the branches when harvested but whats weird is there no seed lol tell me im crazy but this is the god honest truth, at the end of the day if i had cut these down i would had four months of spending money on product so because i didn't chop them i saved myself a shit tone of money, keep in mind i got over 3 ounces a plant in a 4x4 tent not bad right

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18)

Thanks

If you find 1 single bud that shows a male pollon sac it will end up pollinating your WHOLE CROP , get rid of it ASAP ,

Why would you Even leave it there to pollinate your other plants ???

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18), joker_the_smoker (03-04-18), Mr.Grits (01-04-18)

Macky Guest

Sensimelia, without seeds. It's ok, not the end of the world, but bud without seeds is better ;-) lol

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18), Mr.Grits (01-04-18)

Thanks

Hello mate, I joined lately so did not advise you but in answer,

It would depend on the lighting used and the total cost of electric, nutes etc....

To help you put it in perspective, I got 15 ounces in 9 weeks flower in a bedroom cupboard under a 400 watt hps.

No hermie's.

P.s. Forgot to say it was 2 plants.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladymaryjane For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

You need to watch your plants closer. Look for any signs of male parts or bananas, if you see any at all, spray them with water, put a bag over your hand, pinch it off and instantly cover it with the bag and remove it. If you're good, you might catch them all, but you gotta be lucky as fuck and on the ball!

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

they all hermed on me thats why a kept them growing, heres some pics i dont know why i would of not wanted this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2585-min.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	358550

Name:	IMG_2582-min.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	358551

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18), MonsterEnergy (01-04-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

theirs a big difference between a few seeds and a full on seeded hermie,
    glad it was only a few seeds so ya didn't get a grinder full of empty husks lol

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (01-04-18), Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    they all hermed on me thats why a kept them growing, heres some pics i dont know why i would of not wanted this...

Name:	IMG_2585-min.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	358550

Name:	IMG_2582-min.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	358551
    PMSL!! Dont get me wrong mate! IF i grew it myself, im ok with that shit! Still gonna smoke nice, be a good high, you just gotta pick some seeds out now and again, we have all done that before lol. But you of course want to prevent it from happening in the first place if you can, and then once spotted reduce the risk of pollination. So atleast you get less seeds. But when they hermie they loose potency as well as gain seeds. The resin, is produced for a few reasons, one of which is to catch some pollen blowing in the wind, the stickier it is, the more chance it has of catching some, and making seeds, so it can pass on its genes for the next generation. Once youre plant has been pollinated, itll reduce the resin it produces, so it wont be as strong as it could have been. but again, still better than some weed youd buy off the streets lol

Just out of curiosity, what strain is that?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (01-04-18), Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    theirs a big difference between a few seeds and a full on seeded hermie,
    glad it was only a few seeds so ya didn't get a grinder full of empty husks lol
    If you have seeds in your weed, you cant use a grinder man lol. I never use a grinder any way, but if you do, dont if you have seeds, its easier to miss one, and theyre horrible when they get in ya spliff

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (01-04-18), Geokom85 (01-04-18), GEORGE (02-04-18), MonsterEnergy (01-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    PMSL!! Dont get me wrong mate! IF i grew it myself, im ok with that shit! Still gonna smoke nice, be a good high, you just gotta pick some seeds out now and again, we have all done that before lol. But you of course want to prevent it from happening in the first place if you can, and then once spotted reduce the risk of pollination. So atleast you get less seeds. But when they hermie they loose potency as well as gain seeds. The resin, is produced for a few reasons, one of which is to catch some pollen blowing in the wind, the stickier it is, the more chance it has of catching some, and making seeds, so it can pass on its genes for the next generation. Once youre plant has been pollinated, itll reduce the resin it produces, so it wont be as strong as it could have been. but again, still better than some weed youd buy off the streets lol

Just out of curiosity, what strain is that?
    i agree man, and its blueberry OG by barneys farm

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast