Thread: High all.

Thanks

Default High all.

Hellooo,
    Thought I'd drop a hi as think I'll be on here a bit. Just restarting growing after a couple of years off /new house but just been knocking a few walk in wardrobe walls through and lifting floor boards to fit an nft tray on a higher part of g room lol as you do, ended up with 2.4m + x 95 cm so pretty pleased, last room was 1.4 x 90 and did OK from that.
    Ordered a variety of Indica based nice strains I've read good reports about barr one holy grail 69 seed that leans towards sativa but grown before and only 10 weeks and not very big, a few good freebies in there too, love potion, g13 white widow n green ninja.
    Ill put a pic up for anyone to give advice on if they have any experience of these plants, the Holy Smoke ones are the ones I'm excited about for some reason. My plan is to grow all and mother any that are outstanding although got good hopes for all my glass being half full n all that.
    I'm starting on a budget / skint so made a few things like a double charcoal filter system and a few other things I'll put pics up when got time ( works a treat); saved some coin by buying cyco nutes from Hollands too, read good reports / any experience anyone.

The seeds I'd like any I to if you have are
    Holy Smoke Strawberry diesel
    Holy Smoke Chem toffees
    Holy Smoke Tre Banana Dawg
    Delicious Eleven roses
    G13 White Widow
    Samsara Green Love Potion x 2
    Samsara Holy Grail 69 (grown before but a while ago, any info Is good info)
    Heavyweight Green Ninja.

I'll start a grow dairy too when finished room off, all seeds have split / popped and the two samsaras are up out and stretching 48 hrs in, wow.
    Anyway haze waffling, any info would be coolio, pleased to meet you all in advance. Big love x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leangreensmokingmachine For This Useful Post:

LoveDispenser (02-04-18)

Thanks

Sup man, I just got here today too. Good luck growing, cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveDispenser For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers bro, you too mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leangreensmokingmachine For This Useful Post:

LoveDispenser (02-04-18)

Thanks

All you need to do now is get 10 posts in your account to be able to post pictures, let me help you with that. Say, what's your favorite strain?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveDispenser For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[QUOTE=GMOGreen;1070760076]Welcome along dude.

Man I struggle with forums sometimes, I jyst want to s tandard reply back but can't find toggle / allow grrrr.

Cheers bud and thanks to all. 

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leangreensmokingmachine For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

[QUOTE=Leangreensmokingmachine;1070760172]
    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Welcome along dude.

Man I struggle with forums sometimes, I jyst want to s tandard reply back but can't find toggle / allow grrrr.

Cheers bud and thanks to all. 
    I can't help sorry. I'm Tapatalk app based. I'm sure someone woll be able to help ya out

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ps favourite strain for flavour n shmoke used to be White Rhino but really really like the stardawg that's about at mo, favourite strain for growing, yield and strength was serious white russian, really like the holy grail 69 I did last time a few years ago and found a little bud in some equipment recently, dry af but like that is beautiful and strong, mine was more sativa dominant though and not the best yielder but sooooo tasty, I'll see what this ones like.
    Right must go do some upstairs, been saying all day but just skin instead hah. Laters all.