Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello!

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    Cheers for the welcomes folks

My wish list keeps changing! Been eyeing up THC:CBD strains and others from Dinafem like early amnesia cbd/shark attack but then new strains come along like the purps #1 which lacks cbd but looks tasty... HSO's Blue dream cbd looks good too but i haven't seen any diaries with some of these strains...
    Got some blue dream comin in the post courtesy of our very own IronMan! Won them in this weekend comp. it looks amazing mate!! Can't wait to pop em, but six weeks till my crop ends, so have to wait a while yet. But something to look forward to fr sure!

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-18), beaner (04-04-18), dogman (04-04-18), G' (04-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother once you've decided on your beans get yourself a diary up and running mate, all the best G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-18), beaner (04-04-18), dogman (04-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Hi & welcome, enjoy your stay

Cheers for the welcomes folks

My wish list keeps changing! Been eyeing up THC:CBD strains and others from Dinafem like early amnesia cbd/shark attack but then new strains come along like the purps #1 which lacks cbd but looks tasty... HSO's Blue dream cbd looks good too but i haven't seen any diaries with some of these strains...
    Probably the hardest bit, so much choice. Personally Ive spent about £100 on 20 seeds in the last week Mad really when you can get carrot seeds for a few pence

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

beaner (04-04-18), dogman (04-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,134 Times

Welcome along mate

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

beaner (04-04-18), dogman (04-04-18)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Welcome and enjoy the experience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

beaner (04-04-18)

Thanks

I'm a long-time smoker, who had a long-time break and have started (vaping) again.
    Still waiting for circumstances to change so I can start a 1 or 2 plant soil grow/ 400W HPS or CMH/ biobizz/ silent 5" or 6" CF air extraction/ passive intake/ undecided on fan controller, want an out of box solution without spending £300.
    Only 1 or 2 plants due to my missus who is still not keen on the 'un-researched' weed but she's on board for the CBD/health benefits for my health problems. Looking at a CBD strain but with a decent THC level, critical mass cbd or green crack cbd. Critical Mass cbd is ok, but I'd like to find a fruitier strain to enjoy.
    So for now I'm just reading through educational diaries and learning more craft.
    G'day mate

Looks like we're in the same boat. I haven't had a smoke in about 6 months. I'll have a 4 plant crop growing within the next 2 weeks and I can't wait for that first bong rip.

My missus isn't to keen on it either, but she didn't know until I set the grow tent up in the spare room. Even then I told her it was so I could grow her roses, hahaha. For some reason she didn't believe me.

Anyways, welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bakedhoven For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-18), beaner (04-04-18)

Thanks

Thanks folks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakedhoven View Post
    G'day mate
    Looks like we're in the same boat. I haven't had a smoke in about 6 months.
    When you get back on the wagon mind to take baby steps if youve lost your tolerance! I'd had tiny smokes once/twice a year then I bought a vape and packed it full, smashed the whole lot in 2 minutes and felt it big time!
    Something I'm really keen on about growing my own is cooking it right, no early harvesting thats for sure.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

beaner (04-04-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2