Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seedling help

Thanks

Default Seedling help

Right so I planted some purple haze from seedsmans an I planted the first 3 everything went okay I guess but this 3 haven't gone so well, there about 3 week old an was getting fed nothing but phed water an rhiz at 3lm per litre an everything was going well the plants are in coco coir with 20-30% perlite but I ran out of rhiz so had to but a dripple of a&b, I put like 2ml in a 5 litres but they haven't taken too it too good, just want to know if the burnt leaves will sort themself put or? Just need advise ,they are in 1.5-2 gallon fabric pots under 600watt hps (buying a mh soon)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Thanks

Anyone?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Macky Guest

They need food mate

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Greenster6969 (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

You need to feed in coco as soon as green shows, if you haven't given a n b until now that's your problem mate. Give them a feed, you got ec pen? Ph at 5.8 they'll pick up fast

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Greenster6969 (05-04-18)

Thanks

Feed them from pop? You sure that's right? Thought it would be too hot to feed a&b straight away ,i nor.ally just give them rhiz until week 3-4

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Macky Guest

In soil mate yer that's cool, but coco is void of nuitrients, you plant has enough food in the seed, to last it about three days once the greenery is out. Then it'll start needing nuits. In soil, the nuits are there straight away, and can be held there for weeks. Coco doesn't do that, it won't hold nuits, and has nothing in it from the start. You need to feed every day, and from the get go

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), MonsterEnergy (05-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    In soil mate yer that's cool, but coco is void of nuitrients, you plant has enough food in the seed, to last it about three days once the greenery is out. Then it'll start needing nuits. In soil, the nuits are there straight away, and can be held there for weeks. Coco doesn't do that, it won't hold nuits, and has nothing in it from the start. You need to feed every day, and from the get go

Yeah yeah that's why I just give rhiz but next crop I'll add .5 no per litre an see what happens cheers machi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Im currently day 5 from showing and haven't given them any nutes yet just rhizo...... should i be introducing nutes now then macky?
    rhizo ups ec also right?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Im currently day 5 from showing and haven't given them any nutes yet just rhizo...... should i be introducing nutes now then macky?
    rhizo ups ec also right?
    Rhizo is good for a few days mate, but you want to introduce some A & B once they realy start showing proper leaf. Thats when the plant get enough light through the leaves to process the food. Start off low, monitor the ec, and see how they eat over the first few days

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Majestic (30-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Rhizo is good for a few days mate, but you want to introduce some A & B once they realy start showing proper leaf. Thats when the plant get enough light through the leaves to process the food. Start off low, monitor the ec, and see how they eat over the first few days
    They will be due a feed tomorrow so ill introduce a little from then, joker says just rhizo for about 2 weeks i think i read, so is it just preference?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Greenster6969 (08-05-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast