Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly feed chart. ( Twice Daily)

Macky Guest

Default Weekly feed chart. ( Twice Daily)

Been searching the internet for a while trying to find a decent chart I can keep track of my feeds on. I feed twice a day, and monitoring EC to get the right food balance. The only other place I have is here, and it can be a pain in the arse to scroll trough the feed to find what my last few EC measurements were.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WFC Blank.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	358682

So I made this in paint ( fucking love paint), thought it was a bit nice, so I thought id share it and see if it was useful to any of you guys here. Any useful edits you think might make a difference, let me know. Was thinking of adding a THC talk logo to it before uploading it too, but couldn't find a good one with a decent size. If anyone has a good logo, I dont mind adding it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-04-18), Dr Greenthumbs Apprentice (05-04-18), ELMo- (05-04-18), Farmshop (05-04-18), GEORGE (05-04-18), lipnobody (05-04-18)

Thanks

Thats handy! Thanks Machi!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Greenthumbs Apprentice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Been searching the internet for a while trying to find a decent chart I can keep track of my feeds on. I feed twice a day, and monitoring EC to get the right food balance. The only other place I have is here, and it can be a pain in the arse to scroll trough the feed to find what my last few EC measurements were.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WFC Blank.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	358682

So I made this in paint ( fucking love paint), thought it was a bit nice, so I thought id share it and see if it was useful to any of you guys here. Any useful edits you think might make a difference, let me know. Was thinking of adding a THC talk logo to it before uploading it too, but couldn't find a good one with a decent size. If anyone has a good logo, I dont mind adding it.
    Nice one Machi, though about doing something like that with Excel but couldn't be arsed in the end

I use a notebook at the moment. Fuckin' love Paint too, its what I resize my pics with

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Greenthumbs Apprentice View Post
    Thats handy! Thanks Machi!
    No problem. It's amazing what you can make on paint after a couple of reefas lol. Hope it comes in useful.

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-04-18), GEORGE (05-04-18)

Macky Guest

I've got a few printed out. Got some photo paper too, so my next diary ( Cali weed blue dream) will be on paper and here. I love this hobby, I wanna keep track of all my future grows... For future reference lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-04-18), GEORGE (05-04-18), lipnobody (05-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Sticky this!!
    Nice idea, i currently have mine on a whiteboard, pain in the arse tho keep accidentally rubbing numbers off ffs
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

AND (05-04-18), GEORGE (06-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    Sticky this!!
    Nice idea, i currently have mine on a whiteboard, pain in the arse tho keep accidentally rubbing numbers off ffs
    Write mine on scrap paper, before re writing it on here for joker, this makes life easier, and keeps a good record of feeding schedules for certain strains. When I come back to blue cheese, I'll know exactly how I fed them last time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Write mine on scrap paper, before re writing it on here for joker, this makes life easier, and keeps a good record of feeding schedules for certain strains. When I come back to blue cheese, I'll know exactly how I fed them last time.

I do that now too n moved the white board a bit further up😋

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

It's like science lessons!! But you enjoy it more and know what you're doing more lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Actually I can just take a pic of this sheet every day now lol, don't have to type it out

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-04-18), GEORGE (06-04-18), lipnobody (05-04-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast