Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Hi I am extremely excited & nervous...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Blue cheese by big budda mate, that's what I'm growing now, always a good strain to start with. Resilient as fuck and is pukka, with a good Yeild. It'll grow small and bushy rather than tall to because is predominately indica. Good for low stress training and topping once.

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server
    Yeah not sure about the bushy thing.

I am gonna get a 5 pack of seeds but I’ve been thinking I may as well try and hatch all of them so I might have 4 or 5 plants.

Just not sure on room inside my 2 x 1 x 1 tent (size not final by the way) for this many plants especially if to bushy.

Or would you just germinate 3 and hope for two plants ?

Macky Guest

I'd pop three in that space, 2m long, 1m high, 1m back?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Squaggy (10-04-18)

Macky Guest

Or 1mx1m and 2m high? If this one, crack the five, and go for four, or keep the fifth if they're all smashing it. Train them, get them in a scrog, you'll be well away, best way to utilise all your space

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Squaggy (10-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Or 1mx1m and 2m high? If this one, crack the five, and go for four, or keep the fifth if they're all smashing it. Train them, get them in a scrog, you'll be well away, best way to utilise all your space

Yes 1 x 1 x 2 high.

Haha I’d love to smash it but I doubt it.

Training them you mean pulling them around etc to get them to not touch each other or doesn’t that matter ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    Yeah I’m on my iPhone that must be why links don’t show I know they do on my iPad.
    Never mind, there will be a 5 new models out in a about a week................

Thanks

Def decided can’t go bigger than 1.2m square tent but can go high so 2.3m or 2.2m gotta be better than 2.0m right ?

I’ve seen the Phresh hyper fans and carbon filters they look the best around am I right ?

Really don’t wanna get gear that I later have to upgrade

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7