Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cha ching

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Probably well to late but that stuff makes your bud taste like shit,it’s for the cash cropper,use it,if your gonna flush for 10 weeks lol.anything that strong given to your plants 3 weeks before chop isn’t gonna flush,so you’ll be smoking it.
    Last edited by Benson123; 08-04-18 at 05:44 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (10-04-18), ELMo- (08-04-18), GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Probably well to late but that stuff makes your bud taste like shit,it’s for the cash cropper,use it,if your gonna flush for 10 weeks lol.anything that strong given to your plants 3 weeks before chop isn’t gonna flush,so you’ll be smoking it.
    Its meant to boost resin production and give more oils apparently but you say it ain't supposed to be used at this stage? Its a LATE flowering booster for use within the last weeks of flowering?

Thanks

It also states you can use it with organic soils and they don't have any flush? Are you speaking from experience when you mention taste or just hearsay? Many people don't like it maybe its the price tag? I dunno but I might try on a few plants and try a few without it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean420 View Post
    It also states you can use it with organic soils and they don't have any flush? Are you speaking from experience when you mention taste or just hearsay? Many people don't like it maybe its the price tag? I dunno but I might try on a few plants and try a few without it
    Experience,me and a friend did a grow side by side,in coco,same nutes,same strain,same flush,and both dried under the same conditions the only factor was the cha ching,and I can tell you the taste different was crazy,his bud was almost un smokable harsh was an understatement,I also gotta say that I yielded 26oz from 2 x600,he got 32oz of rock solid top shelf looking bud,like I said imo it’s for the cash cropper,and not the connoisseur.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean420 View Post
    but you say it ain't supposed to be used at this stage?
    Look at my post mate I didn’t say that,I said it makes your bud taste like shit,and I stand by my opinion because of my experience with it, done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

British green (10-04-18), GreenBean420 (08-04-18)

Thanks

Well I will do a side by side comparison like yourself lol but it does state you could use it throughout flush? Would a cure not of got rid of the harshness?

Thanks

Well I tell you something this stuff is worth the money ATM as all buds was full of brown hairs looking ready for chop and now I've hit them with the cha ching got buds swelling up and new white pistils poking out everywhere can't comment on the taste as of yet but I will be giving them a 14 day flush

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean420 For This Useful Post:

AND (10-04-18), tom222 (10-04-18)

Thanks

Will look amazing mate,and be rock solid.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GreenBean420 (10-04-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2