Thread: New grow what to do ????

Thanks

Default New grow what to do ????

Wanna start another 4 plants here in the next month want high yielding strains that scrog lst and respond well to topping .... incredible bulk one i had in mind and lsd by barneys... want to do a sativa never grown one before and want a crazy stretching strain and pheno too with no known indica properties I want her 6foot tall open to really playing around with medium Interested in coco ... led ... any nutes wouldn't mind a mentor or someone to run a grow alongside and compare I'm not a newbie currently running a grow atm just wanna have something running when I harvest and wanna have some fun and experiment possibly 2 stains one of each under mh and hps and the other 2 under led same nutes etc would be fun to do anyone feel free to comment or join in

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (08-04-18), GEORGE (09-04-18), Ironman (08-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kush king View Post
    Wanna start another 4 plants here in the next month want high yielding strains that scrog lst and respond well to topping .... incredible bulk one i had in mind and lsd by barneys... want to do a sativa never grown one before and want a crazy stretching strain and pheno too with no known indica properties I want her 6foot tall open to really playing around with medium Interested in coco ... led ... any nutes wouldn't mind a mentor or someone to run a grow alongside and compare I'm not a newbie currently running a grow atm just wanna have something running when I harvest and wanna have some fun and experiment possibly 2 stains one of each under mh and hps and the other 2 under led same nutes etc would be fun to do anyone feel free to comment or join in

Scroggin a true sativa and an indica in the same tent will be a mistake mate.. especially come chop time! I'd do 2 sativa under one light and in the other tent do the indicas

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18), kush king (08-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELMo- View Post
    Scroggin a true sativa and an indica in the same tent will be a mistake mate.. especially come chop time! I'd do 2 sativa under one light and in the other tent do the indicas
    I don't have a tent mate should have said that my space is basically 3m x 3m and I've another 10ft x 8 foot space I've 2 600w parabolic 600w barn reflector and will be buying 2 450w viparspectra leds as well as im using 2 600w hps atm so can go mad with it have 2 5 or 6 foot tall sativa under one 600w and the other 2 indices under 900w of led or something along them lines

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18), Ironman (08-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Ooohh, I do love a good side by side comparison. I'm definitely subbed up. Be interesting to see how the viperspecter performs.

Good luck bruva

Sent from Thames Iron Works.
    Last edited by Ironman; 08-04-18 at 03:05 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (08-04-18), GEORGE (09-04-18)