Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse seed co and strain hunters bad rep

Thanks

Default Greenhouse seed co and strain hunters bad rep

Heard the bad rep about these seed companies they're genetics and hermie traits I'm doing 4 Moby dick greenhouse now and 2 money maker strain hunters almost day 14 since flip and can't complain in any way vigorous growers hardy strain responds well to overfeed high temps low temps lst topping pruning and all are females showed sex by day 9 all germinated brilliant anyone else used these seedbanks and grew good plants ??

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18)

Macky Guest

A mate if mine grew three money maker, they hermied, he thinks it was down to heat stress as he had trouble mid flower

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

British green (08-04-18), GEORGE (09-04-18), kush king (09-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I’ve grown greenhouse seeds super lemon haze out more times than I’d like to remember. Absolutely stunning plant yield and taste once I used the ten beans I brought I started taking chops because she was so good. Only reason I stopped her is , a change is as good as a rest 🤪 never had any issues with her . Can’t comment on any others 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18), GreenEm (09-04-18), kush king (09-04-18)

Thanks

Let's hope mine go no problems will lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18)

Thanks

I’ve grown green house seeds the Doctor and it was an amazing smoke and huge yields great structure AAA+ would grow it again for sure and Iam currently growing there Sour Chiesel and so far it’s been a fantastic grow other than some issues that were created by me , great plant growth and structure, all my personal experience with there seeds is AAA + I’ve also just ordered there flower bomb Kush and there Super Critical ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mick Taylor For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-18), kush king (09-04-18)

Guest Guest

I can vouch for super lemon haze, one of my favourites and never had a problem.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

British green (09-04-18), GEORGE (09-04-18), GreenEm (09-04-18), kush king (09-04-18)

Thanks

Thanks guys some good strain ideas how many oz per plant were you's getting from what light and medium too guys

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kush king View Post
    Heard the bad rep about these seed companies they're genetics and hermie traits I'm doing 4 Moby dick greenhouse now and 2 money maker strain hunters almost day 14 since flip and can't complain in any way vigorous growers hardy strain responds well to overfeed high temps low temps lst topping pruning and all are females showed sex by day 9 all germinated brilliant anyone else used these seedbanks and grew good plants ??

ive had some killer plants from GHS. everyone got their own opinions about different seed companys. just work with what u like i still grow the super lemon haze. got some their exdous cheese and lemon cheese on the way for next year as well.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

British green (09-04-18), GEORGE (10-04-18), kush king (11-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kyg View Post
    ive had some killer plants from GHS. everyone got their own opinions about different seed companys. just work with what u like i still grow the super lemon haze. got some their exdous cheese and lemon cheese on the way for next year as well.
    I would like to see you grow a Nevillie Haze out side. Nothing but long stem buds. Might want to check my spelling. Go over to GHS on google, and watch one of there grows on it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (10-04-18), kush king (11-04-18)

Thanks

I grow 8 plants in coco in 35ltr pots under 2x600watt hps and I add a 3rd 600hps after week 3 of flower and pulled if I remember right 47 oz not including the small pop corn buds. This was the doctor I grew

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mick Taylor For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-18), kush king (11-04-18), MrEnigma (11-04-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast