Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

Macky Guest

Scroggin always makes for good tv!! Im in! Good luck on the grow reaper! Smash it mate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Reaper01 (01-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looking better now mate more shoots going on, pin them down little more if ya can to
    @joker I pinned them on Tuesday 01.05, here the pics

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18)

Thanks

Last nights Update and pics.

How long do you think I still have to veg from here to reach the screen and then to Fill the screen?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Peanut butter (05-05-18), tom222 (05-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

4~5 weeks I would say depending on speed of growth...Just let them hit the net now then keep pulling the heads back through till you have around 70% coverage then allow the heads to grow around 6~8 inches then flip to flower...

Regards BL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Peanut butter (05-05-18), Reaper01 (05-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Shit loadza patents mate just gotta ride it out ... how big is your tent mate?
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Reaper01 (05-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    4~5 weeks I would say depending on speed of growth...Just let them hit the net now then keep pulling the heads back through till you have around 70% coverage then allow the heads to grow around 6~8 inches then flip to flower...

Regards BL
    Thanks @Bud, I was hoping it would be about a max of 4 weeks, I wasnt planning on LST when I started this grow, but took some advice from Joker as I would like a bigger yiel.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut butter View Post
    Shit loadza patents mate just gotta ride it out ... how big is your tent mate?
    @Peanut butter its a 80x80 tent, and Thats the one thing struggle with, patients hahahaah

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Peanut butter (05-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Iv been veging since January mate, it's a bugger but it'll be worth it in the end and you not need to go no where near the time I have lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Reaper01 (05-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut butter View Post
    Iv been veging since January mate, it's a bugger but it'll be worth it in the end and you not need to go no where near the time I have lol.
    This was my 1st attempt that did not complete successfully, I was vegging forever due to stain/stress because of the shitty soil mix I made. I did learn alot from that and definitely improved from that to this grow.

This current grow has been going well, I am only just over a month in now

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Peanut butter (10-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Suppose every1 has there own way. I dont even weave in to it jus keep tuckin till it time to flip.
    Like this

I would trim anyfin till much later mate. Like week afta flipping so ya can see whats made it up an whats gona get the snip
    Love this setup

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0bblep0t For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18), joker_the_smoker (09-05-18)

Thanks

So it seems like my inpatients wont be such a big problem after all, There has been some really good vegging happening over the past two days after pinning them all the way down low.

I recon the leaves should have already hit the screen by Saturday or Sunday, If it looks full enough I am going to unpin them and let them run into the screen over the next Three weeks and then hopefully flip to flower by end of this month!!
    How Long do you think It will take to Veg the screen full, Is three weeks possible?

One of the reasons I want to unpin them when they hit the screen is because I dont think that the first two shoots from the inside (As highlighted in Red on the 1st Pic) will ever reach the screen? Please correct me if I am wrong.

At the same time I will cut those inner nodes for Clones, that way Im already starting the next grow and these little guys dont go to waist Plus I am focusing the rest of the grow to the main colas. My thinking here is that I am Focusing on the strongest branches and Improving the total end yield. Am I going in the right direction here?

We are almost there, About three of four more inches to go!! The Screen is at 11.8" from the top of the soil level.

I will probably chill with the pics until next weekend now, feel like all the pictures I am posting makes me feel like it not grown much even though I know shes healthy and happy!
    Last edited by Reaper01; 06-05-18 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Correcting
    Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

DIY QBoard and LED Strip Build Log (and Noob Guide to be)

“The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.”
    ? Alan W. Watts

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18), joker_the_smoker (09-05-18), Peanut butter (10-05-18)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast