Thread: Autoflower help

Thanks

Default Autoflower help

Hi first time grower I'm on day 11 I've got 2 autoflowers sugar black rose (SBR) and mendo mass under a 300 watt LED there in 8 litre fabric pots with canna coco I'm using advanced nutrients I've had problems with SBR since day 1 I gave the same nutes to both plants and SBR got nute burn she's still growing really well but today I noticed her leaves yellowing I've done some research and I don't know if it is a zinc problem or nutrient lockout I'll post pics below....
    Also my mendo mass I've had no problems what so ever she's been growing everyday the problem is shes not getting any taller and her leafs are starting to bend onto the coco plus on day 10 I noticed 2 burns on her first set of leafs and again I don't know if this is nute burn because it's not on any other leaf or I don't know if I maybe spilled some water on the leafs and burned that way any help or info would be amazing and thank you...
    Short bushy one is mendo mass
    Taller less leafy one SBR

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

What PH & EC do you have?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove