Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shed

Bomber Guest

Yep. I grow in my shed

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

British green (11-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18), Ginger-bud (11-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,102 Times

I grow in my shed too mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Definatly doable in a shed i did it mine in summer and winter just gotta Work on the temps a bit in all the months of the year. I also vented my 8 inch fan about 10 foot away from the chief neighbourhood watch leader neighbour of mine so must have been well insulated Must admit I prefer the living room now as it’s a lot closer to the fridge

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-18), British green (11-04-18), Flyingscotsman (11-04-18), gardro (11-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18)

Thanks

I know this is an old thread but I grow in a shed and my temps are great, the way I got round this is to build a room inside the shed with 18" OSB from B&Q
    gave them a cutting list and screwed it together and so there a good 4" void all the way around, secured with cls, it reduce noise, heat , increase security and makes the shed very strong to the point where i replaced the door and reinforced it and added dead lock so its easier to break in my house

my shed is on treated 10ft 4" x 2" lengths of timber (4" high) and my air flow is pulled from under my shed and the out put air under the over side of the shed

I also have security light/camera aimed at the front of the shed

just some ideals that my help

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keep_it_green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-18), tom222 (31-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_it_green View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I grow in a shed and my temps are great, the way I got round this is to build a room inside the shed with 18" OSB from B&Q
    gave them a cutting list and screwed it together and so there a good 4" void all the way around, secured with cls, it reduce noise, heat , increase security and makes the shed very strong to the point where i replaced the door and reinforced it and added dead lock so its easier to break in my house

my shed is on treated 10ft 4" x 2" lengths of timber (4" high) and my air flow is pulled from under my shed and the out put air under the over side of the shed

I also have security light/camera aimed at the front of the shed

just some ideals that my help
    Good bit of info keepitgreen.!!
    You know what they say about seeing is believing haha. I just like to see photos lad come on share the inside if shed with us.
    I made a shed groom and listed it all on here on a thread somewhere.
    Love it mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3