Thread: yellow leaves

Thanks

Default yellow leaves

hi folks im growing some master cush and its 4 weeks in to bud doing niceley buy now the leaves are starting to turn yellow has anybody got any suggestions what i should do

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dodgyal For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

First suggestion mate, is have a butchers round the forum. You need ten posts. Dont be spammy, but read some things and say hi in the introduce my self section. When you have ten posts, get a picture up on here for us to see, thatll help a lot

Also, whats your medium, what you feeding them? Temps? Size tent? What light they under? As much inof as possible mate and then we can get it diagnosed

Thanks

Welcome, I can't give to much advice as I'm a complete newbie myself just here to up my post count so I can start a dairy lol