Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 plants pineapple haze 1.2 x1.2x2m

Thanks

Default 9 plants pineapple haze 1.2 x1.2x2m

Looking for some help guys first grow
    Gona do 9 veg for like 3 weeks ?! Have a 600w light is that enough or do I need 2 of them,
    Also what size pots should I use , I’m using cocoa coir , I have some other stuff I’d like help with but to start with advice on this would be great many thanks I’m advance
    Last edited by Neverseen; 11-04-18 at 08:27 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neverseen For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (12-04-18), Fieldy (11-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Neverseen View Post
    Looking for some help guys first grow
    Gona do 9 veg for like 3 weeks ?! Have a 600w loft is that enough or do I need 2 of them,
    Also what size pots should I use , I’m using cocoa coir , I have some other stuff I’d like help with but to start with advice on this would be great many thanks I’m advance
    welcome....

right. absolutely no way you are going to get 2 600s in that size tent. one is enough, you’ll need a good extraction also, RVK with Rhino filter !

as for pot size you say your going to grow 9 plants, i wouldn’t go for 9 in that size tent really as they will get crammed, i used to grow in same size tent, 5 in 20L airports and pulled between 25-30oz everytime!

you can by all means grow 9 but you’ll have to use small pots

any questions regarding coco give me a shout pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (12-04-18), Bud Lightyear (11-04-18), ganja.lad (12-04-18), ggotch (12-04-18), M_C (11-04-18)

Bomber Guest

I couldn’t fit 5 in my tent. I would go 4

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

British green (12-04-18), Bud Lightyear (11-04-18), ganja.lad (12-04-18), lipnobody (23-04-18), M_C (11-04-18), redisiel (12-04-18), YorkshireFarmer (12-04-18)

Thanks

Ahh that’s kool yeh I have the extraction n filter system and it is a rhino one ah that’s lucky then lol as I bought the setup from kitbag so pretty much got everything I need got a few things I know I still need to buy but will upload pics of everything I got tomorrow and see what U think I may need , so u reckon can get the same amount of bud of 4 as can with 9 but surely that means I will have to veg them for a fuking long time lol In comparison with say 3 weeks?
    Appreciate the words of wisdom ����

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseen For This Useful Post:

Cooky2992 (12-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neverseen View Post
    Ahh that’s kool yeh I have the extraction n filter system and it is a rhino one ah that’s lucky then lol as I bought the setup from kitbag so pretty much got everything I need got a few things I know I still need to buy but will upload pics of everything I got tomorrow and see what U think I may need , so u reckon can get the same amount of bud of 4 as can with 9 but surely that means I will have to veg them for a fuking long time lol In comparison with say 3 weeks?
    Appreciate the words of wisdom í*½í±Ší*¼í¿»
    bit of training and listening you can pull a good yield mate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Ironman (12-04-18)

Macky Guest

I have 7 in that space, and it's tight, 4 week veg, but lots of trimming and stress. Only 2 nodes on each plant, topped, you have to have a few crops under your belt before you attempted somethin as stupid as this lol.

As a newby, pop five, but intend to keep the four healthiest.

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (11-04-18), Ironman (12-04-18), redisiel (12-04-18), Swifty89 (24-04-18), turnkey (12-04-18)

Thanks

my advice is do 4 or 5, learn the basics, how coco actually works, ph and ec etc before you attempt lst and other techniques but of course it’s upto you where hear just for advice and to help where we can mate

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

British green (12-04-18), Ironman (12-04-18), M_C (11-04-18), redisiel (12-04-18), Swifty89 (24-04-18)

Thanks

Ok so 5 and should get the same yield as I would more and veg them for how long then to pull a nice yield , will be back on here tomoz to upload pics of what I have so far

Macky Guest

4/5 weeks mate, not too long

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

Thanks

Ok an what yield size would I pull from that u reckon pal

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast