Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How will my plants react to this ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    oi skip that leave it on + tell them its your mrs fake tan spraying booth
    hahahah mate thats what she said she said if you dont move it and he says out just say its the spray tanning tent

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    hahahah mate thats what she said she said if you dont move it and he says out just say its the spray tanning tent
    aye then dont leave them alone in the room bach,if they look give them the Rhonda kiss on the eyebrows fuk me ive had detectives in my gaff on a murder scene..........+ my closet was running with a 6 inch rvk n full pelt,tbh i could smell my gaff at 50 ft no probs............. fuk mann up and do ya bit even sling a rug over it + tell them Frankenstein is in there mun............. atb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-18), Stickysticky (13-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    aye then dont leave them alone in the room bach,if they look give them the Rhonda kiss on the eyebrows fuk me ive had detectives in my gaff on a murder scene..........+ my closet was running with a 6 inch rvk n full pelt,tbh i could smell my gaff at 50 ft no probs............. fuk mann up and do ya bit even sling a rug over it + tell them Frankenstein is in there mun............. atb
    lmaoo thats not what you need like ! cheers bro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times
    Provided Answers: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    haha shame you dont work on the same site as these mate, never seen out like it but they just shot these new builds up for the crack these days dont do a porper job ive had them out for all sorts
    Cant always blame the builders, sub contractors have to work with materials supplied, even if it is sub standard crap

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-18), Stickysticky (13-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Cant always blame the builders, sub contractors have to work with materials supplied, even if it is sub standard crap
    I know the materials probably are the cheapest just the fact if something was broke or damaged they still fitted it, they should aim at getting everything right 1st time to be fair but site manger was shit and shit at getting snag list done probably because he didn’t know where to start. I do mainly blame the site manager to be honest mate as his standards where poor had to get in with nhbc in the end. There is a new site manager now like so maybe the other one got the sack

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2