Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mary's Seeds x Ripper Seeds Competition

Guest Guest

Default Mary's Seeds x Ripper Seeds Competition

Now then Mary, you don’t know it yet but you wanna be picking me to win this competition and here’s why.
    You remember that Anna kournikova? That sexy blonde Russian tennis player with the cute little arse. Well if I win this competition, I’ll don my first prize Mary’s t shirt with no trousers or pants and recreate that sexy little pose. How’s that? Now what strain I hear you asking? Badazz of course, because I haven’t got that. I’ve got a good ass. Badum tssh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Guest; 14-04-18 at 12:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (16-04-18), Pablo (15-04-18)

Thanks

Hahahh, thanks for the comments / entries so far THCTalk! We've had our competition video removed from YouTube as they are clamping down on cannabis channels at the moment with strikes which is sad so we won't be able to share our video over YouTube and embed onto here for now. You can however view our Facebook post which has the competition breakdown video attached:

https://www.facebook.com/marysseeds/...4744WvbRridKn4

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

Thanks

One more day to go THCTalk! Get entering if you haven't already.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2