Thread: veg to bloom nutes!

Thanks

Default veg to bloom nutes!

hey i just switched my light to 12/12 three days ago and i just fed them half dose of bloom a and b by sensi ph perfect and also a half dose of bud igniter by advanced with some cal mag and hf dose carbolaod by advanced and hf dose of a silicate, im reading things saying i should of held of a week or 2 as i only waited 3 days do you think this is going to really mess things up

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18), kush king (13-04-18)

Macky Guest

Just switch back to veg nuits and you'll be fine mate. About 9 days yet before you need to change, look out for the white hairs to shoot out

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), friendlygrower (13-04-18), ganja.lad (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Just switch back to veg nuits and you'll be fine mate. About 9 days yet before you need to change, look out for the white hairs to shoot out

think id be better giving it half and half with the grow and bloom a and b?? since i already gave it full switch i dont know i feel like maybe that would be a lot of confusion on the plant going from one to one to one

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), ganja.lad (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18)

Macky Guest

Nah mate, hat you want is just grow nuits for the next ten days or so, the plant needs it during stretch. Get some " budda tree flower burst" and add that with your a n b grow nuits, but that's it...... Bud ignitor might be the same sort of thing though. There are foods you can give the plant at this time that will give it what it needs for flowering that'll go with your grow nuits. Don't mix both together, you maybe give it an over dose of something. Keep it simple. You got ec pen?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), friendlygrower (13-04-18), ganja.lad (13-04-18), GEORGE (13-04-18), MrEnigma (13-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Nah mate, hat you want is just grow nuits for the next ten days or so, the plant needs it during stretch. Get some " budda tree flower burst" and add that with your a n b grow nuits, but that's it...... Bud ignitor might be the same sort of thing though. There are foods you can give the plant at this time that will give it what it needs for flowering that'll go with your grow nuits. Don't mix both together, you maybe give it an over dose of something. Keep it simple. You got ec pen?

no i need to get one but so far i have no nute burn at all i usually just give less then more but a pen would be next on the list for sure, and also i grow in 6 Gallon containers they usually take about 3-4 days to dry and i do water feed water feed which means they wont be getting fed for another possibly 8 days should i still give them grow nuits then??? that will be about 11 days since 12/12 flip

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18)

Thanks

You'll be fine quick flush and continue the normal feed if they show signs of burn

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

AND (13-04-18), GEORGE (14-04-18)