Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP! is my plant dead?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Ive got one ina worse state than that, looks like a washed up prozzy at the mo but im sure she will come right eventually will get a pic if u wanna see lol
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

DDgrowz (14-04-18), GEORGE (15-04-18), M_C (14-04-18)

Thanks

AHHA yhyh lets see a pic of it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DDgrowz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-18), SyRaX (14-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Shes about fucked, shitty b&q multi purpose compost haha

https://imgur.com/TBQYokK

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-18)

Thanks

Not necessarily I did the same with one and actually broke the stem but it survived with a bit of support these little buggers want to live and can repair the damage at this early stage.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jane Green For This Useful Post:

DDgrowz (18-04-18), GEORGE (18-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

The plant is alive and well, just needs support any case you get the same as i do the plant is flimsy and weak when it first spouts.

If the plant is yellow then it means that it is kinda near death but can fully recover i.e. from yellow back to full green again.

Because of this i plant the seed like 5-7cm deep in soil and if it bends like yours does then when i do is put soil next to the plant so it is upright, why 5-7cm deep? well because the whole stem would be flimsy and would be more difficult to support via using soil to make the plant upright again, i only move/add soil to the base of the stem you see, the rest of the stem can be flimsy varying how deep you put the seed in soil.

And yea a gentle breeze too strengthen the plant for sure.

Out of all the seeds they where all flimsy and prone to bending over when you water them so yeah i learned that one.
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 21-04-18 at 03:59 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2