Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: first grow strain advice

Macky Guest

Clones, unless getting them from your own mother ( the plant one) are not cool man. To get them, you have to break rule number 1, dont tell. There is only one reason why some one wants to buy a cutting.... to grow it. Ive always been cautious because of that. Also, you never really know for sure what strain youve got. Grow your own mother if you want to grow from cuts IMO

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-18), Squaggy (23-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,288 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Clones, unless getting them from your own mother ( the plant one) are not cool man. To get them, you have to break rule number 1, dont tell. There is only one reason why some one wants to buy a cutting.... to grow it. Ive always been cautious because of that. Also, you never really know for sure what strain youve got. Grow your own mother if you want to grow from cuts IMO
    Yeah I know what you’re saying but I’m talking about a guy I’ve known 20 years I trust him implicitly.

Also gonna need some guidance other than from here so someone you’ve known for years is the only way.

You’ve mentioned you have mates local to You growing also so you do it to. Tell I mean.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    Yeah I know what you’re saying but I’m talking about a guy I’ve known 20 years I trust him implicitly.

Also gonna need some guidance other than from here so someone you’ve known for years is the only way.

You’ve mentioned you have mates local to You growing also so you do it to. Tell I mean.
    Not at all mate, I help them with their grow, because " I love growing weed, and my wife won't let me, and there is no room in my house" I tell NO ONE lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-18), Squaggy (23-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,288 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Not at all mate, I help them with their grow, because " I love growing weed, and my wife won't let me, and there is no room in my house" I tell NO ONE lol
    Haha well I’m sure your mates know the score lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3